Game missing

by pokemark17

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game missing

★ Novice

i bought spore like a year ago and went to play it and its not in my libary anymore

Message 1 of 12 (799 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game missing

Community Manager

Hi @pokemark17

Is it possible you might have purchased Spore on a different EA Account? Do you have any other emails that might have been used to create an EA Account besides the one you're using now? If so, try logging into the Origin client with the other emails and see if you can find Spore in your game library. 

If you're positive the game was purchased on the account you're currently using, there might be an issue with the Origin client's cached data that's not allowing you to see the game in your library. If that's the case then clearing the Origin cache may help. For more details on how you can clear it check out the EA Help website

Let me know how that goes once you've been able to give it a try. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (782 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @pokemark17

Is it possible you might have purchased Spore on a different EA Account? Do you have any other emails that might have been used to create an EA Account besides the one you're using now? If so, try logging into the Origin client with the other emails and see if you can find Spore in your game library. 

If you're positive the game was purchased on the account you're currently using, there might be an issue with the Origin client's cached data that's not allowing you to see the game in your library. If that's the case then clearing the Origin cache may help. For more details on how you can clear it check out the EA Help website

Let me know how that goes once you've been able to give it a try. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 12 (783 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent Hi! the same thing happened to me with battlefield v and i cant see it anymore in my library D; What is there to do? Thank you!
Message 3 of 12 (727 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @PapaFr11ta

If you're still not seeing BFV in your Origin Library can you try clearing out the Origin cache to see if that helps at all? For more information on how to clear it check out the EA Help website. Once you've had the chance to give this a shot please let me know how it goes. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 12 (701 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah first thing I tryed was to clear my cache didn't help I'm afraid and I don't know of any other emails I would have used even by mistake I only use the one for pretty much everything 

Message 5 of 12 (692 Views)

Community Manager

@pokemark17 

Thanks for giving that a shot for me. If you're still not seeing BFV in your library afterward please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. For more details on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

If you prefer you can also speak with the EA Help team over Facebook or Twitter as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 12 (672 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, the same have happened to me , I couldn't find my battlefiled5 in my library. Have you solved your problem? If you have solved it, can you tell me how do you solve it? Thank you very much

Message 7 of 12 (613 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Miracleguys

Were you able to try clearing the Origin cache to see if that helps? Sometimes that can do the trick if one of your games is missing from the Origin Library. For more info on how to clear it check out the EA Help website

If you're still not seeing it in Origin after clearing the cache I would recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so the can pull up your account and take a look. You can find more details on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website. The EA Help team also works on Twitter and Facebook as well, if you'd rather use either of those platforms. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 8 of 12 (592 Views)

★ Novice

There is no use to clear the cache. Even in another PC, I couldn't see the BFV in my library. I have tried to get in touch with the EA Help by E-mail, but the advisor told me that it was because I open and close it too frequently. They also told me that BFV would able to be my library in 24 hours. However, it was already more than 36 hours since I have found that BFV miss. And the EA advisor doesn't answers me since yesterday evening..............

Hope some good man could help me. Thank a lot for helping a poor guy........

Message 9 of 12 (578 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Miracleguys

I'm sorry, but account issues are not something we're able to help with here on Answers HQ. It would be best to try following up with the EA Help team so they can take another look. Please get back to them when you have the chance so they can continue their investigation. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 10 of 12 (556 Views)