Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Game is now a solid value at $30

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Game is now a solid value at $30

At $30 - if you're just starting now after they've knocked down a lot of bugs, improved game flow, and provided a 4th stronghold - you're getting a hell of a deal.  I play on PS4

Message 1 of 12 (350 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Thumbs upThumbs up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 2 of 12 (304 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@TheReal_USA_MAGA you mean THEY pay YOU 30 bucks to play it, right?

Message 3 of 12 (266 Views)

★★ Guide

For $30 anyone who has been curious about this game should check it out. It’s a lot of fun— easily $30 worth of fun to be had.

Message 4 of 12 (261 Views)

Community Manager

@Jonny_Castilloux 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 5 of 12 (256 Views)

★★★★ Guide

You know, I don't even mind the loot issue, or the content, or anything like that.  What killed it for me is the playability.  For example, it took me 45 minutes this morning to be able to play with all the server disconnects, restarts, pilot errors.  I was able to do two legendary contracts before it crashed again.  I just completed the third, and it has crashed once more.  I'm not even going to attempt a stronghold.  I'm going to shut it down.  Ah yes.  Pilot error number 2 now.  I can't even get to the fort.  I'm on PS4, and yes, I've tried all the fixes posted here. Those on PS4 with no problems, I am very happy for you.  For me, it's a terrible experience simply trying to play this game.  If they could fix the connection bugs, I'd be fine with all the other challenges we face.

Message 6 of 12 (246 Views)

★★ Guide

@TheReal_USA_MAGA  everything you say just makes you look like more of a deranged psychotic.. 

Message 7 of 12 (191 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Know how long the sale lasts? Nothing at gamestop mentions a duration...which is annoying. Played anthem already and it's current price is about what I sold my copy for...and I can grab the legion of dawn copy for the same price and get more cosmetics...idk if i wanna come back though atm or wait to see what they do.
Hence why im Wondering how long the sale is
Message 8 of 12 (166 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

So do we get a refund since this is only a few months and we paid £60 for it?

Message 9 of 12 (149 Views)

For the PS4 poster with those connection issues - I'm on an old PS4 and those kinds of things hardly ever happen anymore.  You should delete the game, defragment your PS4, and reinstall.  Also, if you're not connected via Ethernet, that may help.

Message 10 of 12 (134 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help