Re: Game is getting Harder, i mean, i'm a diamond, but this is insanely harder

by aryaford_REX

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Wingmannedbroyep, in my country is a common thing. My friend in college come to my room and play with my PC while i'm going to univ.

The point is, i really can confirm this is smurfing issue. My PC got marked, and i don't know how to remove that mark. T_T

edit: at first idk why my friend is not using his PRIME ID, after i read some post on the internet.....You really facing new player if you created new ID right ? 

Yep, because he want smurf. Killing a new player who's average skill is like a bot, is fun i think.

Message 11 of 20 (403 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ColdHours idk about shadow bans or getting banned. But i can play, i can play ranked . I can purchase battle pass, i can play it since first 2 weeks of apex legends launching.

My game is just insanely getting really really hard.
And 'git gud' is not the answer, because even in casual game, i'm facing an apex predator with 10k++kill, for 10 games straight. I can't have a good quality games T_T
Message 12 of 20 (392 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@aryaford_REXIs it possible your getting put into cheat q’s? Maybe from being reported often? Who knows...nobody in this community.  Onlythe developers can speak to how it’s currently working or what’s happening to you.  

It’s the way you mentioned allowing others to use your pc and you implied some suspicion as to this person not using his account....it’s a very odd statement.  What are your concerns about what he may have done in your pc?  There must be some concern  because you mentioned it.  Seems like a smoke screen on the forums and attempt at a cover up story to get you out of the cheat q. The problem you describe is not typical and nobody else seems to be having it. Doesn’t your post belong in “game issues” forum? Not general...

Message 13 of 20 (386 Views)

★★★ Expert

@aryaford_REX wrote:

@Wingmannedbroyep, in my country is a common thing. My friend in college come to my room and play with my PC while i'm going to univ.

The point is, i really can confirm this is smurfing issue. My PC got marked, and i don't know how to remove that mark. T_T

edit: at first idk why my friend is not using his PRIME ID, after i read some post on the internet.....You really facing new player if you created new ID right ? 

Yep, because he want smurf. Killing a new player who's average skill is like a bot, is fun i think.

Smufing is not against any rules, it's being done in literally every game, and no company has ever banned players for that.

You're just going on a tangent here to try and rationalize that you lost.

Message 14 of 20 (1,186 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Wingmannedbro  schrieb:

@aryaford_REX wrote:

Smufing is not against any rules, it's being done in literally every game, and no company has ever banned players for that.

You're just going on a tangent here to try and rationalize that you lost.

Cheaters always will find some excuses. It's always a friend or someone who once used your PC, or obviously CLARA :D

Seems that you are stuck in cheater lobbies. Must be fun there.

I am not telling that you are or have been cheating, but from what you posted here, things seem supsicious...

Message 15 of 20 (357 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@JjumpingJjack at first i think it's a cheater lobby, but if it's a cheater lobby.....there's no way i'm whining like this.
It's like my queue is bugged out that i must face a lot of 'half of shroud-like' player. I know it will ended like this. People said i'm a cheater.....but i'm still hoping there's a solution to my prob.

What wingmannedbro said is true i think, i just rationalize that i lost. I know i need to get good at the game. But yeah, playing a 'food' role against apex predator rank is not fun at all.

Then i realized in every game, better than average people always facing the one at the top. At CSGO, SMFC sometimes facing a global elite. at DotA, a divine player always struggle grinding rank against immortal.

I already uninstall the game, and rest for a week. I hope the game will be normal when i play it again xd
Message 16 of 20 (319 Views)

★★ Guide

This is why im scared to play ranked

Still on bronze 4 and not planning to play,as im scared if i get carried,there is no way back and will have to deal with way more difficult games

I feel ranked is just a place to find some good randoms who you can team up with later..

In no way am i that good to reach predator..but still..

Message 17 of 20 (313 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This, finally an official statement about my problem.

Please read this, this is about SBMM (Skill Based MatchMaking) in Casual .

Message 18 of 20 (268 Views)

★ Expert
@aryaford_REX My guess is they tweaked SBMM since this last Dev's statement.
Message 19 of 20 (253 Views)

@aryaford_REX I don’t know how they would even enforce a Smurfing ban?

It could also be they just have friends from other games. I got my nephew into apex. I definitely carry him most rounds. He steals kills from me and other teams probably think he’s better then he really is.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 20 of 20 (230 Views)