★★★★ Novice

It's solved.

SBMM CONFIRMED

Message 1 of 20 (1,254 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game is getting Harder, i mean, i'm a diamond, but this is insanely harder

★★★ Expert

@aryaford_REX wrote:

@Wingmannedbroyep, in my country is a common thing. My friend in college come to my room and play with my PC while i'm going to univ.

The point is, i really can confirm this is smurfing issue. My PC got marked, and i don't know how to remove that mark. T_T

edit: at first idk why my friend is not using his PRIME ID, after i read some post on the internet.....You really facing new player if you created new ID right ? 

Yep, because he want smurf. Killing a new player who's average skill is like a bot, is fun i think.

Smufing is not against any rules, it's being done in literally every game, and no company has ever banned players for that.

You're just going on a tangent here to try and rationalize that you lost.

View in thread

Message 14 of 20 (1,175 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro
@aryaford_REX Might be because the map is brand new.. and yes everyone is upping their game and u should too good luck
Message 2 of 20 (1,231 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

no it's not, even my friend, he's alreaday apex predator, said that the most try hard while grinding is when with me (we play for 3 day straight). i don't know anymore T_T

i've endure this for 1 month and now i need some solution.

Message 3 of 20 (1,210 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i see so im not the only one who face this well there is something im suuuure about ppl like this doing some stuff i mean illegal stuffs like things in autoexec file or even some 3rd party softwars its not the problem with us that we cant kill the problem is simple we cant hit them but if they touch u they ruin u its like something related to internet for example maybe u have * internet like +100 ping and he have 10 ping or maybe he is playing with some network commands in autoexec file so he can get a huuge advantage or maybe he is doing some lag switch its a 3rd party software that can make u laging but u cant see that and u cant feel it but the enemie can see that and he cant even touch u  this start happen from plat to pred  

Message 4 of 20 (1,190 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I saw that kind of lag switch on the internet. But my case is different.

The player is like 70% of shroud. Even at casual game. I'm not sure if they are using some hack, but i'm sure i always get queue'd with predator all the time, even in casual game.

I met the same player every 3 or 4 games. There's no difference between casual games and ranked games.

PS: Even my queue time to get a new game longer than usual (according to my experienxes), it always took 1-2 minutes at the prime time. All the time, for the casual game.

I'm on a singapore server, and that's really unusual due to the many of people playing the game.

Message 5 of 20 (1,149 Views)

★★★ Expert

Wait a second.... this doesn't add up.... something's not quite right.... an illusion.... what are you hiding?... 

Message 6 of 20 (1,099 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Wingmannedbro There seems to be a growing trend all of a sudden with bans/shadow bans/software resets/auto-exe trouble shooting posts. Seems like some people could be wanting assistance in finagling any possible wrong doings. Perhaps shrouding with a victim perspective. Not saying this is the case for all of them. But it does make one wonder.

Message 7 of 20 (1,047 Views)

★★★ Expert

@ColdHours wrote:

@Wingmannedbro There seems to be a growing trend all of a sudden with bans/shadow bans/software resets/auto-exe trouble shooting posts. Seems like some people could be wanting assistance in finagling any possible wrong doings. Perhaps shrouding with a victim perspective. Not saying this is the case for all of them. But it does make one wonder.

Stuff like this 

"i have a friend and sometimes they want to play at my pc . He didn't want to use his ID (idk why)"

Makes me feel it's suspicious.

Message 8 of 20 (1,009 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@WingmannedbroI thought the same thing...how often do friends truly use your personal gaming PC. I never once have. But okay, I can think of situations when it does happen. Collage roommates for example. But why would his friend not use his own account? I think we got a cheater here! owe no's I'm thing that maybe naming and shaming...lol

Message 9 of 20 (934 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@DavidW74if i'm a cheater, i won't stuck in a diamond rank. https://apex.tracker.gg/profile/pc/aryaford_xD

The only think i can prove it, is from my tracker stat. https://apex.tracker.gg/profile/pc/aryaford_xD/matches , if i'm a cheater, my ID wont long-last enough. I played from preseason till now. And i'm facing this things after i got diamond rank before season 3.

edit: it's like everyday, when i'm not using my PC, in 2 weeks.

Message 10 of 20 (903 Views)