Game is a joke

by DaNineVolt

Original Post

Game is a joke

★ Novice

Every lobby/game has a couple hackers... Game is a joke... Could have been a great game too, what a shame.

Message 1 of 13 (691 Views)

Re: Game is a joke

★★★★★ Apprentice

Watched a Twitch clip of 9 people all talking to each other working together.  They killed all other 17 squads in 6 minutes then had a punch off.  

At this point Respawn isn't even trying to make this pile playable.

Message 2 of 13 (667 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@S1mmOJ Link? I def wanna see that
Message 3 of 13 (627 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Koochi-Q clips are everywhere. 

Go on YouTube and search "Apex Legends Teaming Up".

My favs are:

3 X duos,

2 and 3 X squads,

5 X solos (especially the Gibby's).

[removed link-please don't name and shame]

Message 4 of 13 (583 Views)

@S1mmOJ I don’t know if they have plans for addressing it. How ever, they did address the dash-boarding. So we can hope they’ll address the teaming.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 13 (543 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@DarthValtrex we can hope.  Track record for them to respond to issues is measured in many months though.  Can't see it being fixed during Season 5 - so pretty much discounts this season entirely.

When the game is balanced (those rare occasions) it is amazing, even losing feels comfortable.  Unfortunately, it's a glimpse of what this game could have been.

Reminds me of Sony mismanagement of [insert any SoE title here] where it's the mechanics of matching and not the gameplay which is lacking.

We're left with 3 types of players:

- pros who sell boosts on eBay and team (minority).

- mid tier loyal players abandoned by Respawn (majority).

- occasional casuals who can just about hold a gun who can't get into it because they're paired with 9 man team of legends (minority).

I'm moaning because I care.

Message 6 of 13 (535 Views)

★ Novice
@S1mmOJ Ran into this today... it was 2 wraiths and 2 pathfinders that teamed up and was running around together....At the end it was the 4 of them on 1 ledge on top of a building all staring down at my team... Were not even trying to hide it.
Message 7 of 13 (482 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@DaNineVolt sucks bro... But can you blame them when it's practically endorsed by Respawn? 

Message 8 of 13 (470 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Koochi-QSome preds(like #1) were teaming up in Pred lobbies and were demoted to Bronze tier as punishment. It's sad they didn't get bans. Even those cheaters laughed about it lol.

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/ginvcd/the_1_and_2_apex_predators_xynoa_and_skittles/

Message 9 of 13 (443 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp Thanks for link, will watch for laughs ^.^
Message 10 of 13 (413 Views)