Re: Game is Great! But....

by ragnarokfps

Original Post

Game is Great! But....

★★★★★ Apprentice

The game is awesome when my friends are on. But when my friends list is empty. Being forced to play with randoms, which 9 out of 10 time they are idiots is making the game no fun! Add solo’s!

Message 1 of 5 (196 Views)

I also want the ability to be a solo in a squad game in addition to regular solo.

I dont want to screw over my team by dropping solo... But i DO want to take down entire squads by myself.

Message 2 of 5 (178 Views)

★★ Guide
You can take down entire squad by yourself already so what's the problem? Game is built around squad play, making it pure solo is just stupid and overall solo is boring.
Message 3 of 5 (173 Views)

★ Guide

I rather run solo than pair up with level 15 with 2 kills overall ! it such bad exp . 

Message 4 of 5 (169 Views)

★★★★ Guide
The game actually sucks. All the solo players will leave after launch hype wears off or when the next game comes out. There's nothing special about this game other than the fact that the devs designed it to hamper solo players, especially good solo players. Character movespeed is so agonizingly slow, its impossible to miss or quickly outflank. This is why Bangalore is the best character, she gets a movespeed bonus sometimes and her smoke is useful.
Message 5 of 5 (144 Views)