Re: Game is DEAD on Console

by Jorpaz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game is DEAD on Console

★★★★ Apprentice

I really wanted to love this game and play it a ton.

But...

Remove Crossplay and you will find ZERO games on PS4 EU.

NONE.

Turn it back on, game launches in 2-3 minutes...

But...

its full of PC Cheaters with aim-bots and GOD mode.

Congratz EA / Motive. Another SW game messed up!

Message 1 of 38 (2,997 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah PC seems to be full of cheaters just played a game and guy on PC he got 20 kills no deaths I call BS.  Problem is game is dead without cross play.

View in thread

Message 38 of 38 (2,501 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Look. I don't think you're right.

I'm on PS4 ,  and I tried crossplay off on the day of release and was not matchmade into a match... The reason why you don't find any PS4 only matches is not because there are no other PS4 players.

It's rather because "crossplay" is the default setting which hardly anyone switches off.

And you don't get into a match with the PS4 players who have cross-platform activated if you haven't.

From my recent experience, PS4 is fairly well-represented.

I would appreciate it though if "cross-play on" was not the default setting.

Message 2 of 38 (2,984 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

yeah,  I'm playing on PC and I see about 9 console players for every PC player.

Message 3 of 38 (2,896 Views)

★ Guide

I wonder if, say Origin shows up as different platform if you use Steam?

Although OP is definitely wrong about game being dead. Just no one turning off crossplay is all.

Message 4 of 38 (2,848 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@alexz3 Stop allready with that cheating nonsense. Ppl are not cheating especialy just becouse they are playing this game on PC. There are just so much better players than you ending in same matches so it seem to you that ppl are cheating. Its the broken matchmaking and ranks that cause this nothing to do with anyone cheating. Allso atleast in steam this game is pretty much dead. Only around 700 players online at normal EU playtimes. So i think that there actualy is much more console players than PC players.

But ofc you think that anyone Who is clearly better than you is cheating PC player so it seem to you that there is loads of PC players.
Message 5 of 38 (2,828 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

it takes 2 seconds to find cheats for this game on PC. 

When I watch a kill cam, every single shot lands at strange angles.

so yes cheating is fully active on PC for this game.

and playing crossplay with PC cheaters vs consol controller is no fun. 

Message 6 of 38 (2,812 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

and regarding other players being better than me, yes of course that is also the case, its not just PC cheaters.

but...

when I land 90% of my shots from a vehicle rear, hitting them 10-15 times, lasers are fully discharged, and almost no damage is done, while I get blown to pieces when I get hit 2-3 times... 

what am I supposed to do? 

keep playing and kill no one while constantly getting 1 - 2 hit shot?

no thank you.

Message 7 of 38 (2,811 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@alexz3 I have hade same thing happen to me when my shots seem to do nothing and then i die. But my friend did see that the enemy lost like 90% hp after my death. Its lag that cause this not cheating. Allso if you are attacking TIE bomber its allmost expected that something like this happens. That thing has so much hp that its ridicilous. Sometimes i have got kills after i stopped shooting at enemy becouse lag delayed the effects of my shots.

Its not allways cheats dude.
Message 8 of 38 (2,801 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@alexz3 I have not tried to find cheats its just stupid so i don't know how easy it is to find cheats. But deflection shooting is something that we flightsim players have trained for years so Yes ppl can hit shots from wild angles. It is actualy quite easy if you have trained it.
Message 9 of 38 (2,798 Views)

★ Guide

@RW_MacCurrich wrote:

yeah,  I'm playing on PC and I see about 9 console players for every PC player.

This.

PC players are in the minority in nearly all of my lobbies.

Message 10 of 38 (2,761 Views)