Game feels very good now but please do something with the cheaters!

by ElTell0

Original Post

Re: Game feels very good now but please do something with the cheaters!

★★★★ Guide

Even more. Low rank, some in the S rank. But generally beneath rank 20. Players with perfect aim, who inexplicably in hardcore Rush can instantly locate you without a minimap or any spotting gadgets/abilities, whilst you are using a suppressed weapon. Rank 16 is just tearing through players and bots alike (whilst the bots are laser beaming us). S rank player was firing NVK slug rounds for one hit kills at any and all ranges, and didn't miss under any circumstance. I tested it myself, and shot an enemy closer than they had been, took two hits with the slug. They, meanwhile, are landing one hit kills at three times the distance on full health players with body shots. The cheating is getting out of control. 

Message 51 of 57 (296 Views)

★ Guide
@Moab23 I also believe they have a speed hack with cheats now because there are players zipping through the map like they have roller skates and doing erratic strafing but still accurate.
Message 52 of 57 (269 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes there is cheating in 2042, that's how games are these days.

Half the people posting there are not cheaters are cheaters, that's how forums work these days.

Right now, with the cheaters, I would call it unplayable garbage but, that's on DICE to fix not me. 

We all know lag, we know system issues, we know this and that.

We also know when someone is running through a map firing one shot a kill

hopping and skipping with 30 more kills then the closest person... 

Well that is net code obviously. Oil your router modem switch noob. 

Message 53 of 57 (265 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I notice numerous players in matches instantly claiming people aren't cheating, and it really is the ones who are pretty questionable themselves. Had a rank 4 yesterday running over 60 kills to single digit deaths, and they were not in a vehicle. Players racking up vehicle kill counts on foot in record time always raises my suspicions. Even when bots are on the map. Two highly suspect players account for 160 kills between them. The nearest kills after that were about 44. Yeah, its easy to rack up bot kills, when you're solo. Not so much when there are other players and other bots spread across the map. They're having to locate 80 individual targets to shoot and kill, when there was only 32 targets to choose from at any one time. Wallhacking is a big issue, and I think a lot of players are using it to try and slip under the radar. Too many players constantly top the team in every single match, regardless of any lag, performance issues, or who they are playing against. That degree of consistency, where they are always miles ahead of everyone else and never have a poor or average game, reeks of cheating. Same for those who leap like 200 ranks in a month. 

Damage boosters seem to be another, because some enemy aircraft will take dozens of hits, then blitz my aircraft in one burst (in addition to dropping off the radar but always being able to instantly find you in the airspace around them, plus the 180 flip turns they do you cannot achieve with any amount of speed control or turning action). 

Message 54 of 57 (226 Views)

★ Guide
@Moab23 I do not know why they deny cheats in the game. The sites the forums are active daily so someone is using them. Even the script kiddies that use Cronus on the console side have daily activity in the BF2042.
Message 55 of 57 (191 Views)

★ Guide

It's clear that cheaters cash money to the publishers every time they get caught, it's still not usually a publisher's fault as they get passive income from idiots who choose to cheat. Maybe it's time to wake up for everyone who complains about this, and see where this is going, because it's not going in the direction you want with your complaints.

Message 56 of 57 (160 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hello there, if you suspect cheaters in any of our games, I recommend looking at our article on reporting players.

As per our message here, I will be closing this topic. 

/Atic 

Message 57 of 57 (124 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help