Re: Game crashes

by MederikM804

Original Post

Game crashes

★★★ Novice

Hi. Ive been playing apex legends on ps4 since season 4 and I like it, but since the season 5 update, my game have been lagging like crazy and crashing more and more often. It’s come to the point were some days I literally cannot play a single full game without crashing one or multiple times. It’s been extremely frustrating and frankly outrageous. Please fix that *. 

Message 1 of 7 (520 Views)

@MederikM804 It should not be crashing frequently. I don't have issues with it and I don't know anyone on PS4 who does.

That said, how much free space do you have on your PS4? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 7 (406 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just deleted warzone, for wich I delited a bunch of stuff to be able to download it. No, I haven’t tried reinstalling the game yet, I guess I could try it out. Thanks  

Message 3 of 7 (375 Views)

[ Edited ]

@MederikM804Let us know if that take care of it. I was having similar issues and it was because I had to many captures on my console. I cleaned out the captures that were not really good. That made a world of difference for me. 

if it’s an option you might look into an external hard drive and only keep the necessary content on your PS4.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 7 (355 Views)

Community Manager

Another thing to consider if you're having instability on your system is console ventilation. Overheating (especially if it's summer in your region) can often be a factor.

Please ensure all vents are clear of dust and debris, and that the system has sufficient space around it. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 7 (349 Views)

★★★ Novice
@DarthValtrex I will, thanks again
Message 6 of 7 (341 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David Yeah, this might be the issue. Thanks for the feed back
Message 7 of 7 (340 Views)