Re: Game crashes in single player - Not overclocked

by DarthFDG

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game crashes in single player - Not overclocked

★★★ Newbie

EA Helpdesk suggested that I start a topic here for my issue.  Game keeps crashing after the initial cut scenes for the single player campaign.  They can't figure it out at the entry level and are escalating after trying to get me to go to Microsoft for help.  The chat ended before I could save the full transcript of the second time around.  The first chat ended with an internet connection interruption.  I've attached both.  Anyway, this is me doing my part with EA Helpdesk and posting my issue here.  I've already tried the below with nothing fixing the crashing issue.  I have not overclocked my PC or changed any of the default settings.  I saw in another post that someone had overclocked and that was causing the issue so wanted to get that out of the way.

• Graphics Card help article
  • Security help article
  • Clearing Cache help article
  • Repair Game (twice)
  • Update Game (nothing needed to be updated)
  • Completely uninstall and install again.

Message 1 of 2 (625 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Yeah, suggesting you talk to Microsoft was a bit much. They're effectively saying, "it's something with your PC, not specific to the game, so get that figured out".

Attach that DXDIAG report, to this thread.

Also, make sure XMP is off (for now).

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (561 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Yeah, suggesting you talk to Microsoft was a bit much. They're effectively saying, "it's something with your PC, not specific to the game, so get that figured out".

Attach that DXDIAG report, to this thread.

Also, make sure XMP is off (for now).

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 2 (562 Views)