Re: Game became dull and boring

by chrisragnar

Original Post

★ Expert

I could be wrong here, but it seems as you want the perfect team, which won’t likely happen with random players to be honest.

What I’m saying is, if the casual matchmaking was improved, you wouldn’t have the same games.

Yes, many modes can be introduced, to a certain extent, but I despise how the situation is being approached at the moment.

Apex has never gained popularity if you resort to Google trends, it’s maintained a steady curve.

As for Fortnite, now that game has dropped considerably, but the core fanbase just isn’t the same.

My 6 year old son loves Fortnite, but also tried Apex playing squads (sorry to whomever got matched with him lolol), and although he much preferred Solos for obvious reasons, he still hates the game.

Message 11 of 13 (240 Views)

★★ Guide
@MandatoryIDtag I agree with this, but honestly att least early game teammates doing * like hording all ammo even the one they are not using is not uncomon.. at least thats the kind of stuff i assume they are talking about
Message 12 of 13 (218 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Gabrielmojo26 i know team oriented game ...but when a "PRO" look at your stats and see u are a newbie he disconect out without a penalty or smt ....they just go out and u are A SOLO ....so where is the squad ?pffffffff
Message 13 of 13 (176 Views)