Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: DO NOT BUY THIS GAME !!!!

by usernamex12111

Original Post

Game barely runs as a demo

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Edited by CM

A complete and total waste of money for a game that barely runs as a demo. Those of us that were foolish enough to prepay for content we will never receive are just phucked. I was warned of EA and their complete incompetence but chose to try this game because of the elaborate tailors that made this game look amazing ( doesn't even come close to the same in game).

Message 1 of 23 (527 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It looks amazing on my computer.

Message 2 of 23 (517 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Nope! Anthem isfinaly  good game Standard smile

Message 3 of 23 (508 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Cool story bruh...
Message 4 of 23 (479 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If you think that a highly constrained demo constitutes the full game , you're deluded. 

Message 5 of 23 (478 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I believe that the game is awesome, now of course the technical component is not very, but we are waiting for everything to be corrected. A whole Bioware good fellows and I wish them good luck. I hope they will have a separate forum on communication with the community, because there are ideas for the game.
I apologize for English, because I am Russian

Message 6 of 23 (468 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Not sure what your complaining about. For a DEMO the game is quite fun despite its ups and downs. Maybe you expected to much from a DEMO. If toy don't like our get a refund and wait a few months
Message 7 of 23 (419 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If you think that a highly constrained demo constitutes the full game , you're deluded. 

I've maxed out both characters at +130 power and killed the spider boss on hard. I only wish the squad freeplay was working but, that will come in full release. 

The problems are just on your end.

Message 8 of 23 (401 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm thouroughly enjoying it. Glad I payed extra for the Legion edition. I'll likely buy two more for the kids.

Message 9 of 23 (349 Views)

★★★★ Novice

lol you're a fool and if this is how you react to things you probably should be focusing on other things than gaming. 

Message 10 of 23 (331 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help