Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Game Update 1.1.1

by DaboTheDuck

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

@ISDExecutor 

I am at work right now, but I'll be on later so at least 1 person will be doing the daily challenges. 

Message 21 of 31 (259 Views)

★★★ Guide

I'm sorry this is all I think of every time I see EA pat themselves on the back for fixing the spanish dialogue language issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80YS9wbHI10

Message 22 of 31 (258 Views)

Champion

@DaboTheDuck wrote:

@Joker901Player1 

I have 4 storm builds, 4 ranger builds, 2 colossus builds, and 1 interceptor build...please tell me how you can only make one build for each. Also I believe some colossus stuff takes up 2 slots.

They actually fixed the issue where some of the Colossus gear would take up two slots in the last patch. Though they also fixed the issue with some Ranger gear not counting towards the limit at all. But yea, considering a loadout consists of 11 items, there’s definitely room for more than one per javelin. In fact, there’s technically enough room for five loadouts per javelin, with a bit of room to spare (4x5x11=220). Though having more Vault space definitely wouldn’t hurt either.

Heroes and Champions are community members recognized for being helpful, constructive, and positive. More info here.

We don’t work for EA. Our opinions are our own.
Message 23 of 31 (246 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This update removed all my stats from my gear, I thought this was fixed with this patch...I didn't have the problem before...now I have it WTF!

Message 24 of 31 (230 Views)

★★★★ Novice

But not fix this smelly pile of crap? OK. That's that destiny BS that has then reeling but they have so much more to work with. This game absolutely doesn't and that's including D1 vanilla. That's why this game is failing so so hard and a company killer.

Message 25 of 31 (226 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Jesus Christ where’s the salvage all option. Why on God's green earth is this not an option with the vast amount of trash loot that drops? Is this the same bioware that made ME: A? Because I just can’t believe this company is this totally incompetent and slow in the head. That game had some issues but not anywhere near this dumpster fire in space. They really could have kept this useless update.

Message 26 of 31 (222 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hi!  Sorry you're having problems.  Have you tried this yet?  

Http:www./White knight Cut and paste * solution to try and shut you up and look like we're helping .com

Let me know if this works!

EA_Jonny

Message 27 of 31 (155 Views)

★ Apprentice
Except they jusy broke loot drops in all activities trying to fix an exploit nobody bothered using...
Message 28 of 31 (131 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@anthonynath2 wrote:

Jesus Christ where’s the salvage all option. Why on God's green earth is this not an option with the vast amount of trash loot that drops? Is this the same bioware that made ME: A? Because I just can’t believe this company is this totally incompetent and slow in the head. That game had some issues but not anywhere near this dumpster fire in space. They really could have kept this useless update.

I've been trying to say this on here for 2 months.  Salvage... All...  Please....  If everything i get in a mission is garbage, and I already know that, why make me waste 3 minutes after a mission hitting the * x button....

Message 29 of 31 (124 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

this... game....

im so angry, so angry, spent the morning being disconnected from every expedition and the one i managed to stay the full course ofc the ursix didnt drop any loot.

these are not updates, this is.... i dont know what it is, i think its a social experiment where they are trying to figure out just how much punishment a gamercommunity can take before flipping totally.

ive been an avid defender of the core of the game and had fun through it all even with all the frustration...

But today it broke me.

i cant stand it anymore, no rewards, no salvage, getting thrown out having to go through vault all the time not being able to complete anything is just.... well im at a loss for words.

but seriously snip

Message 30 of 31 (111 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help