Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Game Update 1.1.1

by ISDExecutor

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

OMG! Two weeks... really... your team manages to fix "so many things" for just TWO WEEKS? Ok... It would get to a month since I stopped "playing" the game as intended... Still having the same disgusting feeling of wasting my money on an ONLINE game worth playing for not more than 2 months... I believe you've set a world record for boring to death and pushing "your players" away of the game so quick! 7-8 updates so far and they still can't get the game to the desired level....

Message 11 of 31 (429 Views)

★★ Guide

@NoDe31 wrote:

@Lt_Schofield wrote:

Hmm, nothing about the recharge bug in this

That's disappointing

But then again is it "a bug" or "working as intended"?

If its latter then there is nothing to "fix"...

I'd say Vassa's Arc and Chaotic Rime are now working as intended. However, Absolute Zero is definitely bugged as it has a recharge time of 20 seconds, which is quite long, and if it comes with 100-300% additional charges then it might take anywhere from 40 seconds to 80 second to be able to use this gear item again, which makes additional charges for Absolute Zero absolutely useless.

Message 12 of 31 (411 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The right click salvage "bug" was all that allowed me to just spam right click while not even looking at the screen and get rid of everything, now that you "fixed" it and i'll have to keep it pressed and time it will be more tedious again. Great.

The fact that there's no "salvage all" button to get rid of all purples and below is insane to me.

Message 13 of 31 (392 Views)

★★★ Guide

Well, I'm sure glad they fixed the Spanish language issue.  That one was really preventing me from playing the game 

Message 14 of 31 (355 Views)

★★★ Guide

It was preventing a good number of people from playing the game I'm sure.

Message 15 of 31 (344 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@gortessoth wrote:

How so, what idea/train of thought did you have, that prompted you to "i'm sure"??

I think that somebody just plain old Botched! the translations. 

Remember seeing a post in here about it being wrong for the spanish language. 

And with the level of work from these Devs, no wonder they gotta hurry up and remove those embarrassments.

Message 16 of 31 (324 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

You are kidding me.  What about the invetory bug im at 239 but it says im 251. Wtf. What about the cut sceens not skippable on legendary missions. I have more knowledge of the game then the develpers alone. And now the only reason i still loged on and played to get the keys hopeing one day thay would be worth useing. And now that was more waste of my time.  Now i dont hate the game i love it other wize id not have 24 days game time played. I know where everey chest in the game is freeroam and missions. I main all classes and i can only have 1 build per class cuz there is not enough vault space. Iv not been playing cuz i cant collect any more legs till its fixed and here it is 3 weeks later and im left. Desapointed with no comunication from you at all. Plz. Ill talk to you inporson on the phone in chat. I can help you it wont take a lot to make some one like me want to keep playing and get more freinds to play. But in this state one week to the next is a new mess to deal with and i cant recomend that to any one.  The game was best the first 2 weeks. Its horible now 

Message 17 of 31 (315 Views)

★★★ Guide

@KALIUMG wrote:

@gortessoth wrote:

How so, what idea/train of thought did you have, that prompted you to "i'm sure"??

I think that somebody just plain old Botched! the translations. 

Remember seeing a post in here about it being wrong for the spanish language. 

And with the level of work from these Devs, no wonder they gotta hurry up and remove those embarrassments.

I meant exactly what I said, wasn't being sarcastic. hard to play a game if you can't understand the language or if the translation is wrong. Glad that's fixed for those that needed it is all.

Message 18 of 31 (297 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Hopefully they manage a better more worthwhile update soon, otherwise they've just wasted all this time for a dead world. Nobody on today. Nobody doing dailies today. Then again, why would they?

Message 19 of 31 (288 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Joker901Player1 

I have 4 storm builds, 4 ranger builds, 2 colossus builds, and 1 interceptor build...please tell me how you can only make one build for each. Also I believe some colossus stuff takes up 2 slots. Having skippable cut scences would cause issues because let's say 2 people skip and 2 don't. How does that affect the loot for those who don't skip, what happens if the people who skip get down, what happens when the people who don't skip have to fly halfway across the map to catch up, etc

Also, you should proofread your post before you post it. It was hard to understand what you were trying so say at some points.

Message 20 of 31 (250 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help