Game Spotlight - The Plants vs Zombies series

by Straatford87

Original Post

Game Spotlight - The Plants vs Zombies series

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Pvz_logo_stacked_rgb.png

Hi all,

This topic goes out to all you plant lovers and zombie fans!

No matter if it's with the best looking plants in town, or with world's most lovable zombies.. waging war across many-a-garden has become the favorite pastime for many players.  

In this game spotlight, we're opening up the discussion for all your favorite Plants vs Zombies chat. So, what's is your favorite PvZ game, and what are your favorite memories?

And remember, anything PvZ is up for discussion in this topic!

Enjoy,

Message 1 of 12 (1,459 Views)

Re: Game Spotlight - The Plants vs Zombies series

★★ Pro

I love PvZ Heroes! even more after you add the daily challenges

I played Garden Warfare 2 trial, and I remember walking so carefully in the garden base so I won't kick the beach ball to the plants so it won't pop, I wanted to keep all the beach balls safe

Message 2 of 12 (1,449 Views)

I really like PvZ franchise, but to be honest at first I was like "What is this game about?!?" Large smile I like how the original game put both strategy and humour so I was addicted to it on my old iPad.

Then my little brother showed me PvZ Garden Warfare on the Xbox One and I found my favorite shooter game. I LOVE the Garden Warfare series and for me it's just so fun and relaxed. I used to play Battlefield and I got very nervous (I'm a very nervous person) so in Garden Warfare 1 & 2 I can enjoy a more relaxed shooter experience and as the whole PvZ world, it's so fun! 

And of course PvZ Heroes, I like because is different and it makes you think and I love it! My phone is not very good so the game runs a bit slow Frown but hopefully that will change with a better phone and I'll be able to enjoy the game smoothly!

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 3 of 12 (1,444 Views)

Champion (Retired)

PvZ was basically the lunchbreak killer at school, everyone had it😁

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

(I do NOT work for EA)

Message 4 of 12 (1,434 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@mathematics654, that one of the many crazy details I love about this game, imagine trying to explain to someone what you are doing on your console: "I CAN'T KICK THE BEACHBALL! I JUST CAN'T !"

@fons_garmo I think I had the same reaction when I first saw the game, but once you embrace the madness it's works out ok Standard smile 

I fell in love with PvZ Garden Warfare 1, after that it was hard not to love PvZ Garden Warfare 2. If I were to choose between both I'd have to say Garden Warfare 2, it has so much to offer, in terms of game modes and characters.  Here are my two favorite characters, first off Zen Cactus is my favorite plant, the increased damage on this plant is amazing, I also enjoy how other people can see how much ammo you have left, to me it's an extra challenge. I love all the imps on the Zombies side especially with the gravity grenade & impkata combo! The shrimp imp just has that extra glint of crazy in his eyes, and his Z-Mech can be devastating in certain situations and as long as you stay clear from any of the Citron!  

Zen_Cactus.pngShrimp-250.png

I love the overall mayhem of this game, some of the best memories I have are playing with my young nephew, both of us in tears laughing. I've played countless hours him trying to unlock the everlasting crown or other crazy legendary items and I've enjoyed every bit of it!

I also have to say I enjoy being way better than @grandpied@Fylinss@EA_Roulbox or even @clayreeee! Not that any of them are a challenge when it comes to this game Angel

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 5 of 12 (1,429 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Well @EA_Roger I have to admit that you are better than me in PVZ GW2. I shall also bow to your experience and skills on this game. Therefore, I prefer to play PVZ Heroes and build amazing decks!

Let´s see what happen with any further game that comes into @Straatford87´s Spotlight. 

Also, I would be very curious to see the result of a confrontation between you and @fons_garmo! I would not bet my last dime on you Roger.

-Roulbox-

PS: #TeamZombies

gaming moving plants vs zombies garden warfare pvz gw GIF

Message 6 of 12 (1,407 Views)

Well, i never played Garden Warfare, but i did played the Plants vs Zombies GOTY. Probably a wee bit too muchStandard smile

So...here is to me playing at some point GW, too.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 7 of 12 (1,388 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@pandareno1999 @realitysquared @zdarcon @Berit @MyPouf @BPRDHB @Ziago_J @jaydabbler @GrinningRuiner @AphidOfDeath @asukojo @Iron_Guard8 @JedTheRealFish @daalnnii @Final_Zidane @dwooten77 @Screion @abc1426918355 @MegaGrowAF @Fluffycat42

Hi all,

On the Origin forums we've recently opened a discussion thread about the entire Plants vs Zombies series.

As PvZ fans, I just wanted to make you aware in case you're ever excited about joining a chat about the game series!

Cheers,

Message 8 of 12 (1,376 Views)

★★★★ Guide

thanks for the invitation @Straatford87

I have been a fan of Plants vs. Zombies franchise since 2011. The tower defense system is very unique, with funny names, especially plants. I love playing with puns.

So far, I only played the original, PvZ 2, and Heroes. I love those 3 games, all 3 are my favorites.

i love card games. And Heroes has unique mechanism that i never seen before, in addition of PvZ flavor. i fell in love with PvZ, but Heroes makes me love this franchise more. I just hope the developers keep the content fresh and interesting in Heroes. It has so many potential.

Cheers for us Party hat

Message 9 of 12 (1,341 Views)

★★ Guide

I love the basic Plants vs Zombies game, I discovered it in when I was in college in a very boring course and it was one of the free demo available on my PC... so I played tons of games and became addicted real quick!

And more recently, PvZ Garden Warfare 2 - I had no idea what to expect with this one, I was a bit afraid to be fair, but this game's awesome. Playing with friends ( @EA_Roger ,  @grandpied@Fylinss@EA_Roulbox ) is so much fun, especially with the Cactus (don't argue - he's the best) :D First time I'm actually not too bad at a FPS...

Message 10 of 12 (1,327 Views)