Re: Game Spotlight - The Plants vs Zombies series

by TopHatGaming123

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

Thanks for the invite!

I love all the PvZ games but especially the GW series. I got the original game on Steam and played the heck out of it, the funny characters and almanac entries, interesting and fun gameplay and tower defense idea, and just the atmosphere of the game all appealed to me.

When GW came out I loved it. I'm a big shooter fan but combining one of my favorite IPs with fast, silly, shooter action? Yes please! I didn't play GW1 as much as I do GW2 though. While I miss certain aspects of GW1 in GW2 I like the single player options and especially the quests and now that you can defend and attack as both sides I've played over 1200 hours of GW2 and get the quests done every time they reset!

With the rumors and rumblings of a new AAA GW title I'm really looking forward to it and assume until we have new data that it's GW3. Only one of my friends really plays it with me and we get the quests done, work on the community challenges and the portal events consistently. We both are pretty excited, even as older gamers, for the new game. I'm so interested in the new game I made an extensive thread on the subject in the GW2 forums which I visit quite regularly: http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Thoughts-for-GW3/m-p/6041201#U6041201

For a short blurb on my hopes for GW3; keep all the GW1 & 2 maps, crush bugs early, get balance as close as you can, make it fun for MP and SP games, give us more variants of the new classes from GW2 and more ability options, expand that totally awesome backyard battleground, and give us some solid QoL (Quality of Life) features that games like Overwatch are known for.

I even bought the PvZ Risk board game although I haven't played it yet. I play PvZ2 on my phone everyday and in fact PvZ2 was an encouragement to get a nice modern phone in the first place! I put PvZ up there with Doctor Who and the Cthulhu mythos, and for me that's very high praise!

Message 11 of 12 (240 Views)

★ Novice

Hello everyone, I got origins to get the original plants vs. zombies garden warfare , and before I get it I would like to ask if the community if still active and how many people are on per day(Roughly) .Any replies are helpful, thanks in advance -Top

Message 12 of 12 (191 Views)