EA_Tom now says:

Yes DB, I shall play Dead Space 1, 2 and 3 now"

And? Did it work? :-P ;-)

Message 22 of 119 (1,186 Views)

Re: The Dead Space Series

EA DICE Team

@DarkBanishing

Haha - I applaud the enthusiasm. Sadly, it didn't work.. Large smile

But I've made sure to have it added to my current gaming backlog.

Message 23 of 119 (1,174 Views)

@Straatford87 Come on. You can do it, i say. You certainly can. Go for it. Come to the Dark Side: we have cookiesStandard smile

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 24 of 119 (1,164 Views)

[ Edited ]

@ivrognard& @Straatford87

No, don't fall for that trick, the dark side always promises cookies! Choose the light side, we will give you PENG! Wink

Edit: Now that I think of it... You'll best choose the gray side! Peng AND cookies for everyone! Party hat

Message 25 of 119 (1,125 Views)

@DarkBanishing as from Star Wars: Rebels, the middle between Sith and Jedi is called Bendu nowStandard smile

Funny thing, that animated series captures the Star Wars essence much better than the movies. My favorite characters are Hera and Sabine, with Ezra coming in third. What can i say, i like normal people surmounting impossible oddsStandard smile

Famous Star Wars middle Force users: Kyle Katarn, Jaden, Jolee Bindo.

And back to our Dead Space @Straatford87 you really should play Dead Space. Bit by bit, whenever you get some time.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 26 of 119 (1,139 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ivrognard @DarkBanishing

I think I've got some time this weekend - at least to get the first feel of it so we can talk about it some more.. Party hat

Message 27 of 119 (1,133 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Straatford87

And how was it? Did you feel the adrenaline pump through your veins? Did your neighbours hear you scream? Did you wake up at night with the feeling that something is watching you through the window?

PS: Luckily, my neighbours couldn't hear me scream... Wink

PPS: All this talk of Dead Space causes me to have an unresistable urge to play the game. Large smile

Message 28 of 119 (1,116 Views)

EA DICE Team

@DarkBanishing

Dead Space 1: I had a feeling about what was coming when we just boarded the ship after the intro, which means that the first parts didn't scare me.

However, then running towards the elevator and while in it scared the hell out of me - lol! I was pretty paranoid from that point on, slowly peeking around corners etc..

Message 29 of 119 (1,112 Views)