Re: plans for new dead space game?

Message 101 of 119 (1,853 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

HiYa @Straatford87

I watched EA's presentation Saturday.

I've pre registered for Command and Conquer Rivals, so looking forward to that.

The Anthem reveal left me feeling like I was watching Destiny 3. But then with Bungie taking 100 Million this week from others, it looks like Bungies breaking away from EA. So perhaps EA doesn't want to put all its eggs in one basket. IDK...

Hope all is well.

Fingers crossed for another Dead Space game one day

Rich

Message 102 of 119 (1,784 Views)

Re: The Dead Space Series

★★★ Novice
yes DEAD SPCAE 4 NOWW
Message 103 of 119 (1,693 Views)

Re: Game Spotlight - The Dead Space series

★ Novice

Dead Space series is yet my most favorable horror-action game so far.

About Dead Space 2, I was on Tiedemann side. I do understand that Tiedemann knew that the ' Convergence ' was the event that leads the creation of ' Brethern Moons '. He also knew that Isaac was the biggest threat for him and the Earthgov, should he either destroy the Site 12 Marker or lead the Necromorphs into the Site 12 compound. In my oppinion, it is clear that Tiedemann and his scientists were trying to learn how to ' calm ' the Marker, like what Altman did in Martyr. It would even possible, as if the project Telomere was going to prove its usefulness for real. Furthermore, I think Tiedemann is a decent guy. He was just trying to best out of everything, and for his Sprawl civilians. 

I am real glad that the Dead Space 4 is getting revived. Maybe, the story would be about calming the Marker with what left from project Telomere, and backfire its signal against the Necromorphs or even the Moons before it is too late. Then, the Unitologist threat will vanishes and be united with the humanity again, as the Markers are now no longer threat and are what they always believe of them to be, and it would also boost both economy and civilization of the humanity.

Thank you in advance.

Message 104 of 119 (1,618 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hello!

Let me put a few words here. 

Which Dead Space game brought you into the series?

So for it started with the fist part of the game. It was put for free that's why I took it and didn't regret about it. It was wonderful experience. I was palying in the evening for more effect. 

Which Dead Space game is your all-time favorite, and why?

Well hard to tell. They all are unique. I think none of them apart but together they make a symbiosis.

Are you hopeing for another Dead Space game?

It would be cool but EA closed Visceral. If someone else will take this I don't mind. I wish to Isaac happy end.

If there's anything you could change about the series, what would it be?

I would like to change the final of Dead Space 3 DLC (I forgot its name). The final is frustrating and the DLC itself is short. You could release second DLC to put it right and finish the story but you didn't finish it. That's why everybody hoping to see Dead Space 4.

Thank you for attention!

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 105 of 119 (1,345 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have finished Dead Space 1. I own 2 and 3 as well but I have not played them yet. However, then there's Dead Space: Salvage. A graphic novel that takes place between 1 and 2. It costs about 6 euros and I would like to hear some other people's opinions about it. Is it worth buying? Here's a link to it: https://www.comixology.eu/Dead-Space-Salvage/digital-comic/17692

Message 106 of 119 (1,171 Views)

★ Novice

I think that EA should produce another dead space game even though dead space 3 didn't do well. Me personally I liked dead space 3 even though it didn't have that scare factor the other ones had it still had a good soundtrack and really good graphics for 2013. 

Message 107 of 119 (1,035 Views)

★ Novice

Do you guys have plans for dead space 4. I would really love to know because I love the series.

Message 108 of 119 (1,033 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello again Tom. I just got a load of emails saying I’d been awarded some trophy’s for forum use, and as I haven’t been here for a bit, thus, I thought I log in.

What can I report about my world of science that relates to this game again. Well I’ve learned something new, so I can share it I suppose. I’ve argued with my professor for several years now that Saturn has a surface, and finally proven it, but in doing so opened up a whole can of trouble.

157C74A5-B5DC-415A-92F8-9019048DE41C.jpeg

See that blue spot. Our favourite creation Juno, (named after our cat by the way) flew so close she’s now dying from the radiation.. but in her final decent around its circumference she saw what we needed to see. She was traveling at over 70 thousand miles a hour by the way to get that close, and break free the orbit.

That blue spot? = It’s the surface. Saturn’s surface is comprised of a blue super heated, super pressured dense metal, that rises and falls into the gases above it in very sharp waves, like that of a sisemagraph in its extreme, and unlike earth and its soft waves in comparison.

But that one blue spot controls all of Saturn’s magnetic fields.

Its North Pole is one giant hexagon, it’s very strange, the storms never collapse.

And the South Pole being in a constant state of flux, and variance also is negated by that one spot. The surface.

The whole planet is magnetised to that one spot.

Its called the nuclear Barnet effect. I’m studying it in an attempt to add it to a hydra, or another form of life, through genetic engineering.

“to magnetize protons, attaining a reliable observation of the nuclear Barnett effect. Another interesting aspect of their study is that the magnetization they observed has nothing to do with magnetic fields. This is particularly noteworthy, as researchers have so far typically magnetized objects by applying a magnetic field to them. The study carried out, however, proves that there are, in fact, other mechanisms that can induce magnetization without necessarily creating a magnetic field”

So whatever is on the surface in that hole in the gas’s is so magnetic it overrides the entire planets magnetic field. If you went and got it, and attached it to the ishamura in game for instance, you could basically just fly by any moon or planets and it would rip any gold, or other rare metals from it with out even having to land or go into the upper atmosphere, it would literally bring everything to you in the solar system if you wanted.

I’m still experimenting with Positrons, as I intend to make the worlds first positron reactor. It’s just that my lasers that I currently have, need to be increased in power to the factor 10, before I can use them to triangulate on a higs bosen Einstein condensate, so I can make my quarks spilt from going in they’re pre determined beta decay pattern, and then control all of time and matter in space instantaneously.

That will sure beat using a CRISPA kit and a protein modeller to create life. It will be like playing god by on an infinite scale.

The technologies involved are from our rudimentary time machine we made recently.  We’ve been fighting internally, over quantum entanglement now, for over a decade to get to this point. As a proof of concept. And it actually works. Not by much granted, but it works. By putting the quarks in a predetermined arrangement before annihilation they will return to that state afterwards. Thus using this we can now go back in time. Only by 1 billionth of a second and by a maximum of 40 nanometers. But when combined with my positron reactor. All of space and time will become viable. One could create any matter in an instant. Even life.

https://scitechdaily.com/physicists-reverse-time-using-quantum-computer/

And as a biologist it allows me to see the after life, and before birth if you will, scientifically speaking, so with the correct genes I could create even better living creatures and plants, immune from death and the ravages of space.

Oh, and we now know where Voyager 1 will end up now. It was calculated as a wavelength to find its final destination. But it will travel 3.1 light years in 17.600 years, until it reaches Ross 358. So in only under 20.000 years, it will have traveled 3.1 light years. This is a revelation....

Interstellar space and it’s mechanisms, and the dimensions above and below ours will soon be a viable holiday attraction I’m sure, alas, probably for the private and trusted few.

Thought I’d take the time to drop you a note about what I’ve been up, to and where we are heading. But if there’s a new game on the horizon and you want a maker for it, to explore in the game. That blue spot. Very very very strange. The laws of physics, chemistry and biology don’t exist there. What does?

Hope all is well, and thanks to all those whom gave me 5 Xs today. Very kind you.

Dead Space 4 would actually be scarier based on fact than fiction.

Message 109 of 119 (903 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had made a post reguarding one of my wishes for dead space

(https://answers.ea.com/t5/Dead-Space-Games/Viral-Suits-For-Players-Game-Update-Possible/m-p/8054478#...)

and honestly I still kinda stick with my old idea that I think dead space should come back, somewhere between dead space 2 and dead space 1 in sense of game-play/style.

don't get me wrong, I liked the rolling feature and weapon crafting feature of dead space 3, I LOVED the CO-OP and wished we could do more with it, like, 4 player CO-OP survival or something, but personally

I think the series needs a refresher, taken back to the dead space 1 or dead space 2  sense of run until you can fight, and even though you can fight you're still running from the tormentors and such style, of horror, but keep some of the newer elements, like CO-OP and such.

Some people believe CO-OP ruins the fun of dead space 3, as it can allow for your friend to just be stupid funny and then make everything less scary, so why not have the same experience like the game is, single-player -> n.p.c./other co-op characters take different routes)

you can be afraid with your pals, or just be silly,

I also think having a secondary Multiplayer mode like dead space 2's multiplayer mode being revived and brought back would be nice, with the same features as the XBOX 360 Release, of viral suits and such, I know some of the suits are in the dead space 2 game files (Specifically, The patrol suit is in the game files of the PC release of dead space 2, however you cannot get the suit normally, OR play dead space 2 severed.) 

There's a lot of unfilled update gaps between the consoles and the pc versions, and I think It would be nice to fill those gaps before finally closing the door behind the series for the last time. tie up our loose ends as so we don't get a bitter-taste in our mouths, and loose support from any future games that may arise.

Message 110 of 119 (753 Views)