Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself

by RSebire

Original Post

Game Spotlight - The Dead Space series

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

header.jpg

Hi all,

Are you a big fan of the Dead Space series? Then this is the topic for you! Stop by to discuss anything and everything Dead Space.

To help start the discussion, we've prepared some interesting questions:

• Which Dead Space game brought you into the series?
  • Which Dead Space game is your all-time favorite, and why?
  • Are you hopeing for another Dead Space game?
  • If there's anything you could change about the series, what would it be?

Note: This thread is a safe space (not a dead space.....) That means no Necromorphs allowed! If you do happened to see one, make sure to Plasma-Cut that sucker ASAP!

Message 55 of 119 (5,383 Views)

The Dead Space Series

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I need another game of Dead Space 😣

Message 1 of 119 (5,651 Views)

Re: plans for new dead space game?

EA DICE Team

@chief_314war

Hi!

What did you like so much about the Dead Space games? And if a new Dead Space game would be made, what would you like to see in it?

We would love to know Standard smile

Message 2 of 119 (5,629 Views)

The first two Dead Space games were the true successors to the Resident Evil 1+2. The survival horror elements hit the right spot. I wasn't a big fan of the third part, as the game is more of an action game and less of a survival horror one. It also lost the psychological component. And i would love a really good survival horror game, right now. 

EA did previously another great survival horror game: Clive Barker's Undying and from what i know, the studio that developed it was aquired by EA a long time ago. Hopefully, some veterans from that team might still work there and could help in the creation of a sweet survival horror game, along with the people from Visceral Games.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 119 (5,615 Views)

The two first dead space games resembled the tension you felt in the Alien movies: alone and underarmed, everyone dying around you with almost no hope left. The last dead space was more like "The Thing". The claustrophobic part was missing.

What I would like to see in the last dead space is a heroic ending for Isaac Clarke on an post apocalyptic earth, filled with necromorphs, where he finally meets his end to save what's left of humanity.

Message 4 of 119 (5,607 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The games I loved the claustrophobic atmosphere that presented me made me play it many times in the day I liked the customization of the weapons and the variety of them .... I would like to conclude the saga a dignified end 

MORE FEAR  and anxiety

Message 5 of 119 (5,582 Views)

The Dead Space Series

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@RSebire what made you like to play universe Dead Space? Wink I most like the first part. I was very scared ...

Message 6 of 119 (5,645 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The story of a mining ship finding more than it was supposed too whilst in deep space 🚀 

The dark, but yet vast open spaces, and the tension.

The artefact, the riddles it contains and there answers.

Plus I do love the weapons 

I still haven't completed it yet though. I've played it on my PS3, The Xbox One S, and Steam just to mention a few.

Its a Great Game

Message 7 of 119 (5,638 Views)

★★★ Pro

@RSebire I'm waiting for "Dead Space 4". It could be a great story with gorgeous graphics ...

Message 8 of 119 (5,632 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have all 3 on several platforms. But no 1 is a stand out game, and my favourite.

i still haven't figured out most of it. I still have my Church of Scientology letter that came in the collectors edition big book guide. Still haven't even been able to decipher it yet.

The game ozes character, and the vistas and set pieces are epic. I'd buy a fourth, but then not play it till I've completed 1, 2 and 3 first. And that hacking game that is set in the Dead Space Universe, that's gonna be a hard one to beat, but I'm not going to quit until I do beat it. (To be honest I probably never will beat it)

Im sure I've got some of the old comics around here somewhere too.

Thx, for the chat and the kudos. 

Message 9 of 119 (5,625 Views)