Re: Game Soundtrack?

by CA1-PAINLESS

Original Post

Game Soundtrack?

★★ Pro

Hi guys and devs, just wondering who is doing the Game Soundtrack? Will it borrow from the Movies?

Any Frank Klepacki Command & Conquer Influence?

Message 1 of 7 (703 Views)

★★ Pro
@Reposter I’d assume there’d be a few bits of unique music like how in Battlefront 2’s campaign when Iden shoots herself out of the airlock in the cleaner missions there’s this eerie music. But I am hoping for music from the films, would be so cool to have March of the Resistance as a cutscene, that song sets a heroic/hopeful mood so well
Message 2 of 7 (664 Views)

★★ Pro

What Famous Orchestra bands have made Star Wars music? Will there be new pieces of Music not heard before?

Message 3 of 7 (620 Views)

★★ Pro
@Reposter There’s London Symphony Orchestra, which is the big one used in almost all the music. Sugaan Essena in Fallen Order was by The Hu. There’s another orchestral group I’m forgetting though.
Message 4 of 7 (608 Views)

★ Guide

EA,

wondering same thing. I believe at one point I read there will be dynamic music.

Can that be confirmed?

Also, I saw some recent youtube - multiplayer Videos ---but there was no in-game music.

Will we be able to turn SW music on while playing both Single and multiplayer?

Message 5 of 7 (478 Views)

★ Pro
@Reposter
I don't think Frank Klepacki has any part in the Soundtrack for SW-Squadrons. I might be completely wrong though.
Message 6 of 7 (447 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Been waiting 20+ years for another Star Wars flight sim game.  Can't wait to play this.  That said, I really hope they use cues from the actual film scores as well as some original compositions if possible.  I can only imagine how cool it will be to dogfight with the classic "TIE fighter attack" from Star Wars, or flying through an asteroid field with "The Asteroid Field" booming out of my speakers.  I want to hear the Imperial march every time a Star Destroyer appears.  I want to hear the Rebel fanfare every time a Mon Cal cruiser appears.  It's a huge part of the immersion into the Star Wars experience.

Message 7 of 7 (423 Views)