Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Game Mode Idea?

by Noble_Clev

Original Post

Game Mode Idea?

★ Apprentice

I don't know if the game will come with this but a Horde mode, I think, would work pretty well with this type of game. you could have it limited to a certain amount of waves or have it go infinitely. I always like these types of modes and might work well with end game things to do.

Message 1 of 4 (208 Views)

★★★★ Novice
That could be a pretty fun activity. Maybe have it as a no-revive zone/tower mode. A group of 4 go in and fight off waves of enemies progressing the “tower” until either all group members fall or you reach the top. Rewards based on how many waves were cleared and upon reaching the top, waves can reset into a harder difficulty.
Message 2 of 4 (201 Views)

★ Apprentice

Sick idea. Just thinking if they put a pvp mode into the game at a later date, this could make up for those who don't like pvp. Maybe each time you go into horde its in a different section, boss waves, special skins and customizations specifically for horde... Bro I would be excited for this.

Message 3 of 4 (188 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Same here. Though I don’t care if PvP ever makes it in. But having enough to do as a group is important. The Horde Mode or Tower could still have a leaderboard with fastest clear times, most enemy kills in a week, etc.
I think it could be a really good feature.
Message 4 of 4 (179 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help