Original Post

Re: Game Deleted, have a good day!

★★★ Novice

Nobody cares.

Message 11 of 24 (440 Views)

★ Guide

@prankstar2 wrote:

No a hacker would hack into your account and change your password so you can't log in, a modder would have aimbot.

The pedantry is strong with this one.

Message 12 of 24 (436 Views)

Community Manager

Hey yo,

Sorry to see you leave @EvoCyberNationhere's a list of some community sourced tips and tricks to help get you back in the game if you decide to rejoin us in the future. 

EACade
Message 13 of 24 (1,518 Views)

★★★ Guide
@the_ambieneer people are exaggerating

They keep losing because they're not good enough.
Mix that with toxicity and rage and they'll start blaming all sorts of stuff: The game, the community for cheating etc.

I've played countless matches and I haven't spotted 1 single cheater/hacker.

Yet he faced them non stop, quite odd don't you think?

I never denied that there might be any cheaters in the game.
I implied that many people are exaggerating the situation.

My steam profile wall has 30 pages of random calling me a cheater from various games such as: CS:GO, Black Ops 2 etc.

People are easily startled and jump to conclusions without any evidence to back it up. I don't want to come off cocky but I'm a rather above average FPS gamer and when I get beaten I barely jump to the conclusion that they might be cheating, they're just better or the situation at hand was more profitable to him/her/them.
Message 14 of 24 (403 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@MartenPhilip, I agree that some people are quick to assume that they are being cheated.

Unfortunately, every post I see referencing cheating are met with the typical "git gud, scrub" response.  Sure they may not have encountered a cheater in that instance, but how can we have a conversation about the existence of cheating in the game if everyone just dismisses reports of it as someone just being bad at the game?

Especially if you can take one lap around YouTube and find people selling aimbots and wallhacks.

Message 15 of 24 (396 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Talking about it, won't solve the problem.
Nor will running away from it.

The game just had its first week of existence.
And like every anti-cheat system: hacks need to be detected and added to the black-list which takes time.

There's most likely going to be a BAN-wave coming within the next 2 weeks.

Message 16 of 24 (392 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
can you please leave some valid feedback instead...
Message 17 of 24 (386 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

There is no valid feedback are there cheaters in FPS yes are all the people like this crying cheaters correct no I have been banned for cheating 2 times on Xbox live because I use to be really good on a controller and both times I was appolozed to given a free year of Xbox live from Microsoft and had to change my gamertag and yes I know problem is worse on pc than it is on console but in my experience people cry wolf a lot he’ll i have been sent 2 separate messages that I am cheating and they have proof since this game came out on Xbox that is why people reply with get good scrub everytime they see these posts because if you have been on recieving end of these people and been banned for it back in the day it still kinda pisses you off everytime you see it hell look at d b^gs like ninja who is know for getting people banned just for killing him that don’t deserve it 

sorry for no punction and spelling am on cell 

Message 18 of 24 (370 Views)

★ Guide

I may have seen one possibly.

I was full health, had the purple armor on and a blue helmet.

Got one shot.

Now this games ttk I have never seen be zero besides that one instance.

Is there a gun that can one shot through full purple armor?  Maybe a sniper headshot through full blue helmet?

If there is, well played, if not I got played.  U decide!

Cheers.

Message 19 of 24 (367 Views)

★★ Novice

I haven't seen a single hacker yet, and played rather a lot the past couple of days.

Message 20 of 24 (359 Views)