Re: Game Deleted, have a good day!

by Riepah

Original Post

★★ Guide

@DadPhilly wrote:

I may have seen one possibly.

I was full health, had the purple armor on and a blue helmet.

Got one shot.

Now this games ttk I have never seen be zero besides that one instance.

Is there a gun that can one shot through full purple armor?  Maybe a sniper headshot through full blue helmet?

If there is, well played, if not I got played.  U decide!

Cheers.

@DadPhilly wrote:

I may have seen one possibly.

I was full health, had the purple armor on and a blue helmet.

Got one shot.

Now this games ttk I have never seen be zero besides that one instance.

Is there a gun that can one shot through full purple armor?  Maybe a sniper headshot through full blue helmet?

If there is, well played, if not I got played.  U decide!

Cheers.

The legendary gold weapons ive hit people for 270+ damage and 1 shotted them,out side of that though,you cant be 1 shotted.But to confuse things a buddy of mine was 1 shot punched from 100hp even though it takes 4 punches to kill someone so there is possibly some sort of bug,though it's only happened that once.

Message 21 of 24 (219 Views)

★ Guide

Seen 2 players this morning floating around in the sky shooting people. Also you only have to google search cheats and see how many people are downloading and requesting, it's ridiculous.

I wont be dropping the game just yet though as i think its awesome

Message 22 of 24 (202 Views)

★ Apprentice

The only time I saw something suspicious was when I was downed, had a knockdown shield, but was killed in a single shot from the front despite being at full knockdown health and having said shield up.

Another time, I was downed and, for some reason, still holding my weapon, so I shot the guy who downed me. He might think I was hacking or something, but it was just a weird bug. After my friends revived me, I could no longer switch weapons and if I picked an upgrade up, my weapon disappeared entirely, rendering me unable to shoot, reload or anything. Using my Q would bring my weapon back until the next time I picked something up. Odd stuff.

Message 23 of 24 (185 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHScnfO50RE

You guys are right!!!! 0 hackers in this game!!!! HAHAHAHAHA sad sad sad the people saying "oh you just got beat" you guys are probably the hackers

Message 24 of 24 (176 Views)