Re: Galactic Assault Map rotation

by ElMataFurros4000

Original Post

Galactic Assault Map rotation

★★★ Apprentice

I have to admit I don't have any statistic about that but I have a very strong feeling that the 13 maps in the GA rotation are not equally likely to be appear. 

I used to play poker a lot and know a little bit about odds. So I don't expect to play all the maps equally often in a random based rotation. But the difference is way to big to be explained only by chance. 

E.g. I did not play a single match on death star II ( which happens to be my favorite map)for at least 4 weeks (I do play regularly) but I played tons of games on Hoth and Crait. These are only the most extreme examples. 

What is it? Is Death star II so unpopular that everyone leaves the lobby when it pops up? Is it meant to be this way? Does anyone have the same experiences?

Message 1 of 2 (447 Views)

Re: Galactic Assault Map rotation

★★★★ Novice
@Aramos63 in galactic assault I don't have that problem, if I want to play in the death star I simply look for a game in kashyyyk and the next one is already the death star in supremacy is something else because those games are eternal and you can't just put yourself on the previous map and wait for it to end, besides if you find a game on a map that you like and It is done
Message 2 of 2 (351 Views)