Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: GM3 What's the point?

by TheRealNichivo

Original Post

GM3 What's the point?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

2 x GM3 Strongholds, and a cluster of purples, with a couple of masterworks that suck 

Yeah ill be rushing back to play that again!!

GM3 hours of grind for the same rewards as GM1 sprint through! 

#WhatsThePoint 

Message 1 of 27 (450 Views)

★★ Guide

I play GM3 only simply because any other difficulty is boring for me. It is not interesting for me to play when I am killing basic enemies with a single hit even without priming them, while the enemies have almost no chances in killing me.

I play on GM2 only to complete daily stronghold challenges.

Message 2 of 27 (429 Views)

★★★ Guide

Known issue and reported to be handled with the loot team, Until they fix reward/lv I play GM2 with a 700-732 pwr jav as well just to have some risk if I wish to solo (truthfully my ranger can't combo and heal if he one shots everything at that power lv in GM1). Don't run the 760+ as I still need lego gear with 100+ charges or better, still trying to farm those (GL right...).

Until they get the loot fixed I currently find it a bit more fun to lower the pwr lv and maximize the synergy of the build. Would like to have a build for Hard, GM1-3, a bit hard to do though with such a low inventory space. 

Message 3 of 27 (417 Views)

★★★★ Novice
GM3 freeplay is where I have got most of my Legendary items (around 100+ at this point). I stopped doing GM3 strongholds after taking 45
Mins to kill The Monitor in a solid group. And came out with no Legendary item drops.

I still do GM3 Legendary Missions/Contracts as they are at least a bit of Challenge at 788 gear score.

I strongly believe that BioWare are currently working like mad to drop a big update in the coming months, which will include a redesigned loot system. (I hope!)
Message 4 of 27 (398 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

None! Next question.

Message 5 of 27 (386 Views)

★★ Guide

@Chi110ut wrote:
I strongly believe that BioWare are currently working like mad to drop a big update in the coming months, which will include a redesigned loot system. (I hope!)

This is why I think it’s so premature for anyone to label this game dead. There are big updates in the works. If they improve stability, make the pilot data errors a thing of the past and add anything to the story and content, and especially a redesigned loot system- that’s all huge. And that’s their plan.

Anyone saying this game is over is not paying attention.

And I totally agree, by the way, GM3 freeplay has felt like a better experience than GM3 strongholds. My gear score is in the 720 range- I mostly do GM1 or GM2 strongholds, but I enjoy GM3 freeplay.

Message 6 of 27 (379 Views)

★★★★ Novice

On the whole I'm loving Anthem  

Been a dedicated Destiny fan since day 1, but gotta admit Anthem is swayed me quite a bit  

GM3 for me is emptying my entire arsenal into each enemy just to kill it, quite grindy to say the least 

Hours of play for something I can get in a fraction of the time on lower levels, no point  

I agree GM3 is challenging  but until I grab more legendary items  not got many yet  it's probably higher than I should be playing  

But unless I drop legendary items I will never get higher to play 

Chicken and egg 

Message 7 of 27 (358 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Good question!

And, yeah, you guessed it.

There is no point!

Message 8 of 27 (316 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

So your believe in this game is based on somebody elses post, is that right?

And if we are not paying attention, then please share with your fellow community members why you state and I quote

"There are big updates in the works". 

Do you have information, prove, any insider info that the rest of the community does not know about?

"If they improve stability, make the pilot data errors a thing of the past and add anything to the story and content, and especially a redesigned loot system"

If they do that, then the game would be at a state a game should be when it first Launched, NOT 2 or nor 6 months later!

Again, I would really love to know, where you are getting your info. 

Cause just plain saying "thats their plan" is just that. Just a statement without prove to back it up.

Message 9 of 27 (312 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Almost 100% certain. Wow,

Have you accumulated data and video footage as prove OR is it just the one video, where your rng, just happend to be "working as intended, Random"

Cause with accumulated data, we would be able to see a pattern, Not so much with just one video that any of us would have Hit the record button, if 2 or more lemons dropped. You know just to document.

I am assuming it was a one time deal that you just had to show case.

And in all honesty, does not do anybody justice, if they happen to gullible enough to believe this post.

Remember Freelancers, check facts, don't take anybody's word at face value.

Double check, heck triple check, then you should be good.

Message 10 of 27 (212 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help