Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

GM2 Loot BTW

by Srgkill22

Original Post

GM2 Loot BTW

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Edited by CM

Useless game. Garbage loot. Devs/support cant help me fix my overloading cpu problem that a player helped me fix and the game updated breaking AGAIN. I sit at 30 fps all day long and lose my mouse and keyboard input every 30 seconds or so stopping me from doing anything. Also looks like voice chat is broken again?!?! Few days ago I was having no problem talking to the 5 people in the game that actually talks and now my mic isnt showing up. 

How can this count as a game anymore?

Message 1 of 11 (410 Views)

Re: GM2 Loot BTW

★★★★★ Apprentice

But … 

Not to worry, they are improving the loot drops very soon when they should really be fixing other issues such as overloading cpu/gpu, random load screens which dump you back to the intro screen, random crashes to desk top, pilot data errors, errors full stop actually

But no, loot apparently is game breaking Thinking

Message 2 of 11 (369 Views)

★★ Guide

honestly :0

you need new cpu . :d

if everyone got cpu problem . lose mouse and keyboard. they will zerge this forum already not scream about other stuff like loot drop . :0

and voice chat is not broke. six hour ago at last raid I still hear ppl talk .. but .. emm . in chinses = = ;;

PS: yes I lose mouse sometime but its fix by just click left right or reload button . and that not call lose mouse and keyboard :e

cheer 

Message 3 of 11 (348 Views)

★★ Pro

@NoInstall wrote:

But … 

Not to worry, they are improving the loot drops very soon when they should really be fixing other issues such as overloading cpu/gpu, random load screens which dump you back to the intro screen, random crashes to desk top, pilot data errors, errors full stop actually

But no, loot apparently is game breaking Thinking

Its so nice when you open up the screen and see your backpack looking like that. Grats.

Message 4 of 11 (342 Views)

★ Apprentice

@PinkieNymph Im not the only one with the cpu problem. My cpu is like 2 years old i think and it should be fine. I saw a guy recording the game on ultra with my exact same cpu so its not just me.

Message 5 of 11 (281 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

did you update your windows yet?...could still be the KB4482887 windows 10 update

im running on a i5 2500k@oc4.4Ghz, with 50-90 fps. ye freeplay is taxing af for the cpu.

did you check your temps?...what i kno is that newer cpu's tend to run pretty hot. might need another fan or another cooler.

also you could debloat your windows 10 what gives a good chunk of cpu performance. heres a link for a script on GitHub, theres instructions in the .txt included

edit: oops: https://github.com/Sycnex/Windows10Debloater

Message 6 of 11 (268 Views)

★ Apprentice

@In7yg0 i have a huge watercooler on it. it sits at like 50-60 degrees. I will try that debloat later

Message 7 of 11 (259 Views)

★ Guide

@Srgkill22 wrote:

@In7yg0 i have a huge watercooler on it. it sits at like 50-60 degrees. I will try that debloat later

aye...and check your windows update status. or just force update it. that update should be fixed by now. it took them two weeks to fix it though so you might still have it

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/microsoft-update-ruins-gaming-performance,38761.html

the debloater will remove your OneDrive application and xbox app, but it will ask you if it should. Netflix does not get deleted.

Message 8 of 11 (253 Views)

★ Apprentice

@In7yg0 did a windows update and it it didnt do anything. Still at 100% and crashed my game

Message 9 of 11 (234 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Check and see if you the windows update KB4482887 installed. Not do a windows update. That update causes the exact CPU and mouse problems you are talking about.

If you do have it, uninstall it.

Message 10 of 11 (198 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help