GM difficulties need gear requirements

by Bistoory

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: GM difficulties need gear requirements

★ Apprentice

@Bistoory wrote:

@Shaddoll23 wrote:

Yeah there needs to be hard gear requirements to enter the diffrent gm levels. It’s rediculus there isn’t already. It’s not fair to people that worked up thier gear to be put with people that’s not even close just trying to get carried 

it's needed ASAP.

what gear level would you suggest? Im at 428 and i cant do hard content yet. So 500 for hard and 600 for MW1? Why no make a stat based system for hard+ instaed of item level. Or base gear level off of the stats on gear not the character level it was dropped at. Changing gear level requirements will do nothing.

Message 21 of 30 (231 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@murrgh wrote:
I believe the Luck stat also helps with quality (or quantity, which means more rolls against loot tables) for gear. I have some Luck gear, but not something I’ve focused on.

I have a feeling this is true. I pumped my colossus to 93% luck and I have to say my colossus is the most geared up compared to my other 3 javelins

Message 22 of 30 (230 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Nekxes wrote:
Now that day one patch is out and we can finaly see the correct amount of gear score needed for GM difficulties, they definitely HAVE TO lock it instead of just showing it because people don't give a * about it...

Jokes on you because like in every other game gear doesnt equal functioning brain cells.

Also the best possible way to get decent gear is playing gm1. Which mean like it or not, everyone got carried at some point till they got their mw items required to play gm+ properly.

Message 23 of 30 (222 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
@Gaendilth1 What about people like myself who only plays on gm1 and we play togeather yet he is NOT lvl 30 yet. Worst part he does more good in battles then most randoms.
Message 24 of 30 (215 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

@ServireEtTueri wrote:

why are you guys arguing about powerlevel? If you've palyed the game to end-game you should have realized power level is USELESS, i got a power level of 428 and i can barely do hard content ( takes me at least a full clip to kill anything) because all my gear has like +5% damage while other people have a lower powerlevel of like 380 but have +200% dmg on their gear and steam roll gm 2 content. I have full MW gear and MW1 is impossible for me

edit: except MW components because they will never drop for me. loot table must be bugged or something... got 12 MW and they are all the same 3 (6 of them are from MW1, yes sorry i was carried was jsut seeing if i could get some gear. Alas i could in fact not)

If you can't do hard difficulty with 428, they you are doing something wrong, I have been playing on hard since i finished the campaign.

Message 25 of 30 (210 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@ServireEtTueri 

I'm actually concerned you can't do hard mode with a 428 gear level.  I started and played through the entire game on Hard.  I then swapped to GM1 once my gear was level 396 e.i. Full epics.

Currently doing GM3 with a 488 score.

I believe you need to try another javelin or to practice more, since confused at your struggle.

Message 26 of 30 (193 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@KomariKai wrote:

@ServireEtTueri 

I'm actually concerned you can't do hard mode with a 428 gear level.  I started and played through the entire game on Hard.  I then swapped to GM1 once my gear was level 396 e.i. Full epics.

Currently doing GM3 with a 488 score.

I believe you need to try another javelin or to practice more, since confused at your struggle.

Yeah gear score does not matter as much as people think it does....i recently buffed my storms shields by 190% with inscriptions and gm1 feels like a walk in the park.....people can have gear score 500 but if they have * stats it wont help that much....

Message 27 of 30 (190 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Message 28 of 30 (179 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

@xrodney407 wrote:

Yeah the gear is really awkward in this game.

Message 29 of 30 (165 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Here comes gear Scores, DPS meters and public humiliation of those who aren't up to snuff?

Message 30 of 30 (163 Views)
Twitter Stream