Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

GM difficulties need gear requirements

by Bistoory

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: GM difficulties need gear requirements

★★★★★ Novice
Now that day one patch is out and we can finaly see the correct amount of gear score needed for GM difficulties, they definitely HAVE TO lock it instead of just showing it because people don't give a * about it...
Message 11 of 30 (251 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

@Nekxes wrote:
Now that day one patch is out and we can finaly see the correct amount of gear score needed for GM difficulties, they definitely HAVE TO lock it instead of just showing it because people don't give a * about it...

Exactly, the leechers will just swarm GM3 directly after hitting 30

Message 12 of 30 (223 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@Bistoory wrote:

@Nekxes wrote:

... 👀 thanks for the idea 😈

Message 13 of 30 (196 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Bistoory wrote:

@Nekxes wrote:

There is just no way a team of randoms can currently carry anyone through a stronghold on GM2 mind you on GM3. 

No way, either your power is high (above 480 for GM2 and 500 for GM3) or you will have a hard time even completing a section, trust me I have tried and I am always paired up with power levels 300 - 330 who seem to just want to try it for fun... should be limited to the recommended power level or at least within 10-20 power levels, anyone below that should not be able to play on that difficulty. 

Message 14 of 30 (189 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Not trying to sound elitist but I agree it does need something.

GM 1 is kind of a wake up call for fresh level 30's I think. Maybe leave it be with no requirement. My first time in I saw the difference, ran right back out and did hard till I was full epic. After that I went back into GM 1 and it wasn't a problem.

GM 2 however is a nightmare. Currently I am 475 and for me it's not too bad. The main problem however is that within 30 seconds I look at my team and they have all been killed. Something must have breathed on them because without the proper gear you do die in one hit.

Honestly without a gear perquisite for GM 2 and 3 this will just cause frustration within the community. It's a waste of time for people who are properly geared to go into such Strongholds only to wipe within the first minute, load out, try again, wash and repeat. This honestly will just cause players that are trying to play the game properly to quit.

Don't get me started on the people who leave before the boss fights (they drop loot too).

Message 15 of 30 (156 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

Yeah there needs to be hard gear requirements to enter the diffrent gm levels. It’s rediculus there isn’t already. It’s not fair to people that worked up thier gear to be put with people that’s not even close just trying to get carried 

Message 16 of 30 (162 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

@Shaddoll23 wrote:

Yeah there needs to be hard gear requirements to enter the diffrent gm levels. It’s rediculus there isn’t already. It’s not fair to people that worked up thier gear to be put with people that’s not even close just trying to get carried 

it's needed ASAP.

Message 17 of 30 (148 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide
BUMP.
Message 18 of 30 (131 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@Bistoory wrote:

Like on World of Warcraft when you need a certain power level to be able to enter certain activities, otherwise, people will just hit level 30, unlock gm and enter bare naked to every activity to get carried by other players and that's what's happening right now.

Hey! I neede those 8 revives on that Storm for my badge!

Message 19 of 30 (124 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

why are you guys arguing about powerlevel? If you've palyed the game to end-game you should have realized power level is USELESS, i got a power level of 428 and i can barely do hard content ( takes me at least a full clip to kill anything) because all my gear has like +5% damage while other people have a lower powerlevel of like 380 but have +200% dmg on their gear and steam roll gm 2 content. I have full MW gear and MW1 is impossible for me

edit: except MW components because they will never drop for me. loot table must be bugged or something... got 12 MW and they are all the same 3 (6 of them are from MW1, yes sorry i was carried was jsut seeing if i could get some gear. Alas i could in fact not)

Message 20 of 30 (110 Views)
Twitter Stream