Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: GM difficulties need gear requirements

by TheDarkrayne

Original Post

Highlighted

GM difficulties need gear requirements

★★★ Guide

Like on World of Warcraft when you need a certain power level to be able to enter certain activities, otherwise, people will just hit level 30, unlock gm and enter bare naked to every activity to get carried by other players and that's what's happening right now.

Message 1 of 30 (659 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

What's the problem? You help them, then they will be helping others out later.

Message 2 of 30 (629 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
its minimum of 300 gear score and level 30, it does have a requirement :D
Message 3 of 30 (627 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@TheDarkrayne wrote:

Yeah because the guy undergeared and mooching the exact type of player prone to help others. Help is asked for or given willingly not expected like these turds in random groups think. 

Message 4 of 30 (619 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

My problem is all my guys have 350+ gear of epic, but I'm not getting any better drops on Grand Master than what I had all ready pretty much.  Not a single masterwork has dropped in 10 hours of play.  I'm even getting some uncomomn and rare drops on this level. Only masterwork Item I gotten was the end of the story dropped one.  With one of the strong holds boss not dropping any thing loot is broken I think.  I won't even try grandmaster 2/3 cause the bullet spong is insane that with my gear i do hardly nothing and get instant killed.  So what up with this +146 chance?   I mean I played all hard level up to level 30 and it gave decent loot for leveling up but now I'm playing grandmaster and the loot sucks.  Should I go grandmaster 2 and make others carry me or something?

Message 5 of 30 (608 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@TheDarkrayne wrote:

You can ask help from your friend to carry you, not from strangers.

Message 6 of 30 (606 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

@Bistoory is totaly right. The powerlvl requierements are a bit low in my opinion. GM you need lvl 30 and 300+ and i already got around lvl 24 300+. To play GM you should at least have 380+ and for GM+2 atleast 430+ or a premate team of 4. 

@sirtexassir I think your loot powerlvl is depending and capped on your current powerlvl. You wont drop any Masterpieces if your not fully epic. Thats how it worked for me. In my opinion the loot is even too easy to get. I just got 5 masterpieces in one run. But none legendary yet, guess i can only drop legendaries if i got everything with masterpieces. 

Message 7 of 30 (591 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Nexarra @sirtexassir I have masterworks already drop between levels 25-29 at iLvl 300 (mostly rares). Doesn’t require a legendary javelin, just RNG.

I believe the Luck stat also helps with quality (or quantity, which means more rolls against loot tables) for gear. I have some Luck gear, but not something I’ve focused on.
Message 8 of 30 (572 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@Nexarra wrote:

@Bistoory is totaly right. The powerlvl requierements are a bit low in my opinion. GM you need lvl 30 and 300+ and i already got around lvl 24 300+. To play GM you should at least have 380+ and for GM+2 atleast 430+ or a premate team of 4. 

@sirtexassir I think your loot powerlvl is depending and capped on your current powerlvl. You wont drop any Masterpieces if your not fully epic. Thats how it worked for me. In my opinion the loot is even too easy to get. I just got 5 masterpieces in one run. But none legendary yet, guess i can only drop legendaries if i got everything with masterpieces. 

Yeah the PL requirement should only be for matchmaking not premades. And your loot capped at your javelins current rarity you can be fully epic yet your jav still blue. Like in demo we were all in full blues but javs rarity was at about 60 percent progressed through green so max loot was blue.

Message 9 of 30 (569 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I think you miss the point.. the matchmaking is the same for them as it is for you. When they are better geared, they will be forced to do missions with people less geared than them. It's completely fair.

But they'll leave the mission and get a new one you say? First of all, you don't know that. Second of all, you've no idea if these people are even doing it on purpose, the game is new and they just want to run Strongholds... because there's nothing else to do that isn't completely faceroll.

I can't believe the elitists are surfacing already...

Message 10 of 30 (560 Views)
Twitter Stream