Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: GM Difficulties, Which One is Appropriate?

by Valhalla-strider

Original Post

GM Difficulties, Which One is Appropriate?

★★ Pro

Hi guys, just wondering for Veterans and New Players which Grandmaster Difficulty do you play with most often. I have 302 Inventory Items and 90 to 93% of it are Level 80 Items. I usually do GM3 Freeplay and Quickplay Random Missions. Strongholds if I do Random Quickplay I usually go for GM3 with a Colossus. I have stopped using GM1 for a while other than to complete Challenges.

GM2 for me usually is for Seasonal Stronghold when I initiate a new Expedition. Just wondering what others do for their Expeditions?

Message 1 of 4 (370 Views)

★★★ Pro

GM3 for me exclusively.  I'm chasing God rolls.  My Ranger build is centered around my ultimate, so I recharge and use it frequently.

Message 2 of 4 (337 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@ReposterI usually do GM3, still have some items to find for my colossus and interceptor at power lvl 80. However, I often quickplay into lower difficulty missions.

As far as what difficulty is appropriate? If you’re dying all the time, and thus more of a burden than a help to squadmates, it might be time to pick a lower difficulty, or really adjust your strategy. And no, face-tanking everything isn’t a strategy in that case. 😂

Just another gamer hoping to help.
Love playing RPGs, MMOs, and Action games.
Like watching most other games.

I'm not employed by EA.
Message 3 of 4 (294 Views)

@Reposter    Always GM3 for quick play strongholds and missions and lower levels in freeplay for my dailies (just faster) I don't have all day to play Anthem...

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 4 of 4 (267 Views)
Twitter Stream