Re: GET CHARACHTER VARIATION BACK

by ippig

Original Post

GET CHARACHTER VARIATION BACK

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

we need character variations

because collecting ,seeing and ofcourse playing where a lot more fun and it gave you sense of purpose

and i really don t know why they don t use it anymore because that was the thing that where unique to this game 

so i really hope somebody from ea will fix this problem with  and i hope others will try to convince ea to update the game 

so that it will be enjoyable for a long time

Message 1 of 8 (600 Views)

★ Guide

People asked this through the founders weeks and as more people buy it more people are going to be asking the same question which is fine because I think EA will take note, but yeah they killed off variants Frown If you want variants ironically you could play literally every other PVZ game including the mobile stuff.

Message 3 of 8 (521 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Please use search before you make any more new posts.  Almost ANYTHING you can think of has already been asked or talked about several times.  

Message 4 of 8 (492 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Oops, did you think this was a GW3? They decided to rename it to BFN because they knew people would be disappointed without variations and previous mechanics if it was called GW3. Smart decision from PopCap.

The only true incentive in BFN is leveling up characters and trying different upgrade combinations. Certain upgrades can be game-changing.

Message 5 of 8 (462 Views)

★ Novice

They should add the variant abilities as upgrades. People max them out too fast anyways so what's the point after that. Add more upgrades. Ones for fire damage or ones that change what weapons your zombies use. Or make a variant only gamemode where people who want variants can play. That way, you appeal to all the fans.

Message 6 of 8 (430 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@taytmw wrote:

They should add the variant abilities as upgrades. People max them out too fast anyways so what's the point after that. Add more upgrades. Ones for fire damage or ones that change what weapons your zombies use. Or make a variant only gamemode where people who want variants can play. That way, you appeal to all the fans.

This is probably the best solution, because without variants people are going to drop off like flies. Would work for variant specific modes, and for the giddy park area to show off and mess around. 

Message 7 of 8 (408 Views)

★★★ Expert
@taytmw + reducing the cost of those upgrades to 1. Nobody wants to spend 3 or 4 points to have the gameplay of a variant.
Message 8 of 8 (389 Views)