Re: GAME IS DEAD LOL WTF

by master2g

Original Post

★★ Pro
@GDUBZ1

"Sorry too say this but you learned a hard lesson"

I will bet my life that that will never be the case. Next NFS Trailer drops and millions will blindly spend money once gain forgetting every thing they complained about last game. Wish it wasn't true because this ex fan wishes the old days of NFS would come back. I did not buy heat because what i said was going to happen did as we can see now, I wont buy it even if its bargain bin price and will not buy any NFS game until i see what it is couple of months after its release. Then we can see what kind of game we really get. My random 2 cents Peace.
Message 21 of 26 (624 Views)

★★★ Pro
@master2g I would not say im a ex fan, since i have played NFS since early 90s. After all NFS is literally a big part of my childhood, but yeah i have not been a big fan of what EA have done the last 16 years or so. My point was that we must stop bying EA rushed games, if not they contuning this bad trend.
Message 22 of 26 (601 Views)

★★ Novice

Well have played all NFS games and for me this franchise is dead they ruind NFS, with every game that folowed NFS Most Wanted (2005) the games were geting worse and worse. Just an example for me Need for Speed Porsche Unleashed is a better game than all the last 11 NFS games together. Dont get me wrong new NFS games look great but thats just it it only looks great once you start playing them you lose any interest in the game. Played Heat for around 6h and it will stay so I think and will probaly be the last one I bought. Its just a pain to play this games the suport is close to zero games are unfinished most of them have microtransactions its just a pain to see every new game comes out in even a worse state than the previous one and not just NFS games. So yeah I will stay away from EA from now on but will still enjoy my Mass Effect games. 

Message 23 of 26 (587 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@BVBgamer88 

I understand what you mean my friend. That is what I am saying.To many people will never really learn their lesson. I am positive the next NFS game will fool those same people who are here upset with Heat. I am sorry if i sound rude but many of them deserve it because we all know very well how EA does things and after Payback there was no excuse for falling for it again. How many times do some people have to be burned before they realize it. Anyways i have said my piece so its back into the shadows for me lol. . Peace.

Message 24 of 26 (567 Views)

★★★ Pro
@master2g Nono you should not be sorry, you are not rude. Yes it may sound harsh for some, but people need too hear the truth. Too many idiots are complaining and still they preorder the game, they should know that EA always rush games. Just look at Fifa series they have destroyed it with FUT, anyway the last NFS i bought was Payback. That game was so dull and boring, thats why i dident bought Heat. But what i hate most with EA, that is that they seem too not respect older loyal NFS fans like me.
Message 25 of 26 (540 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BVBgamer88 I hate EA most for the classic Buy Rush Kill cycle that caused too many seires/dev destroyed(Burnout/CNC/Road Rash/Crysys/NFS cannonball,Bullfrog/Criterion/Distinctive/Westwood to name a few)
Message 26 of 26 (532 Views)