Re: GAME IS DEAD LOL WTF

by motors

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

This is totally disappointing, no more updates and repairs and nothing new. This sucks.

Message 11 of 26 (864 Views)

★★★ Pro
@motors What do you expect dude?, this is EA we are talking about. They have been greedy *, since they fire EA Canada(EA sports). And replaced them with BB, since then NFS has been trash.
Message 12 of 26 (859 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BVBgamer88 Actually I quite like HP2010(as a NFSHP) and MW2012(as a Burnout)But yes,most of non-EA Canada games are rubbish/rushed
Message 13 of 26 (850 Views)

★★★ Pro
@GK3512 Thats what i mean,atleast Criteron tried satisfying both side of the community. Since they gave us old school Hot pursuit and Rivals, and Most wanted for the ricers. Black Box only made one good game, and that was Hot Pursuit 2.
Message 14 of 26 (846 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BVBgamer88 Actually I hate BB version HP2 since it's too explosive compared to EA Seattle version.But MW2012(Burnout 6) was roasted by most BB fans since the finished rushed game had nothing to do with MW2005 except both FGT 2005 and M3 GTR 2001 are in both games.
Message 15 of 26 (821 Views)

★★★ Pro
@GK3512 Hehe yeah i kinda agree, it would be better if it dropped spikes or if it did nothing but just chase you. EA Seattle should made the pc version instead, because i felt the pc version was more rushed. I mean we dident had pursuit mode in online mode, just single races and Knockout i think.
Message 16 of 26 (815 Views)

★ Pro
@BVBgamer88 it is also very ironic. Games are made on a PC but they don't work on PC. Makes 0 sense. We see the same thing happening with other games tho.
Message 17 of 26 (769 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Sjonny30 Yeah its very ironic, back in the 90s i allways thought the pc version was better than the ps1\2 version. But nowaydays pc version allways has the worst bugs\glitches, just look at Rivals i recently started a new campaign with my other origin ancount.And there are still so many bugs in it that make my pc crash, but the remastered version on my Xbox one doesnt have that many bugs\glitches.
Message 18 of 26 (681 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro
@BVBgamer88Rivals was a missed chance of new HP2.If Criterion didnt fell apart for the blamed Burnout6(MW2012) it would be a polished game with Chameleon rather than Frostbite engine(which Ghost used to port the whole game).The buggy mess of Rivals is the main reason I treat HP2010 as the last polished real NFS.
Message 19 of 26 (673 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

R.I.Pieces NFS Heat Frown

Message 20 of 26 (610 Views)