Re: GAME IS DEAD LOL WTF

by BVBgamer88

Original Post

GAME IS DEAD LOL WTF

★★★ Novice

DID THEY FORGET TO PUBLISH THE NEXT PATCH?! WTF? PLEASE WORK ON THE GAME AGAIN!!!

Message 1 of 26 (1,571 Views)

★ Pro
@Haz0ne nah EA don't care. They haven't even fixed the simplest of stuff I pointed out since launch. For example: There is an underglow that is supppse to be pink, but one side is colored red. Somehow they do care about trees, and listing 40 times they have moved another in the patchnotes.
Message 2 of 26 (1,539 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Haz0ne Ghost is shrinked and moved away from NFS.However next game's dev fake-Criterion is still recruiting without an engine.So the series doesnt have bright future in next gen.
Message 3 of 26 (1,519 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Haz0neWhat they need to work on is refunds. I can never find a race online. I bought to race others online...

Message 4 of 26 (1,343 Views)

★★★ Pro
@GDUBZ1 Sorry too say this but you learned a hard lesson, if we want EA too stop making * games. Then we gamers must stop preorder\buy their * games, because then they dont earn money wich. Means they have too get their * acts together, we must stop tolerate devs making rushed unfinished games.
Message 5 of 26 (1,326 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@BVBgamer88Heat isnt a * game. It needs finished. lol Thats on ea. Who cuts a dev team before the games been out a year. ea is just stupid.

Message 6 of 26 (1,296 Views)

★★★ Pro
@GDUBZ1 It looks * too me,expecially because of the healthbar. Anyway EA have been this greedy since NFS World era, they know that most of us are stupid enough too buy rushed unfinished games. But take it from a older guy like me, EA wasent allways like these, in the 90s they made game with passion and not with greedyness. Everything went too * when EA decided too hire Black Box, they shouldent have fired EA Canada as developer. They made the cannonball games, that made the series famous in first place. Underground and those games wouldent be, famous if it werent for the Fast and Furious movies.
Message 7 of 26 (1,255 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BVBgamer88 Ironically EA Canada turned into EA Sports which makes greedy AF FIFA games nowadays.Another ironic thing is EA Canada was Distinctive Entertainment-the dev of original Test Drive from 1987.So basically Cannonball NFS was Test Drive+Cop Chase.UG1-MW05 were the era of extreme sales record=extreme greedy money.Every game Blackbox did(except the FAKE Cannonball called THE RUN) was trying to replica what those games were.Criterion did HP2010 and new HP2(Rivals) because Alex Ward was a Cannonball NFS fan back in 90s.The biggest disappontiment was NFS2015-the Reboot(again after UG1) made NFS the game for Chav/Ricers.With EA still taking over the main style of NFS.Cannonball may never return unless EA really gets no other choice.
Message 8 of 26 (1,245 Views)

★★★ Pro
@GK3512 You are right man, lets hope that Criterion dont make another ricer game. Its time for a change i mean if you look back from, that Rivals and Hot Pursuit 2010 there has been a ricer game nonstop since 2003. So lets hope we can return back too Cannonball roots again, then i would buy it imeadeitly as long as it is not rushed.
Message 9 of 26 (1,233 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BVBgamer88 Still we are talking about an empty dev that has almost nothing at all.Cannonball style should return to start a gen as usual,but I highly doubt it will be very polished(rushed or not) since it's EA after all.
Message 10 of 26 (1,223 Views)