Future NFS game/customization option ideas

by Naluminium

Original Post

Future NFS game/customization option ideas

★ Novice

I've really enjoyed this game and love a lot of the mechanics they have added (like switching between day and night, customizing your exhaust sound, and having customizable characters), and I think in the spirit of those additions there are some things they could do to really elevate the level of customization to its maximum potential.

My first idea is being able to customize your interior. With real car builds like these, people will swap out seats, steering wheels, shift knobs, instrument clusters, center consoles, and add role-cages. I think being able to change those things would add another level of personality to your build.

Second, I think it would be really cool to customize your engine bay. This sort of ties in to the engine swap option they have added (which is super cool). You could do so by A) changing the color of different components and the bay itself, B) choosing to have things hidden away under bulkheads and the like, and C) giving different options for performance pieces within the different tiers. What I mean by C is that in each performance tier for a specific part (radiators for example) would have different options that would change not only performance stats but also appearance.

To go along with those two ideas and make them actually beneficial there could be a new mechanic: car meets/shows. Players could meet up in online lobbies to show off their builds inside and out. There could be specific locations on the map where this is possible, places like the parking lot next to the Palm City Raceway.

Finally this is an idea I've had for a while for a future NFS game, one that would be insanely expensive I'd imagine and definitely take forever to do but would be amazing if they could pull it off. Since google maps is a things and you can do street views of anywhere in the world where there's a road, shouldn't it be at least somewhat possible that there could a be a NFS World game, but one that's actually set in the real world? It'd be so cool to drive on the streets in your neighborhood and city and also race on real tracks and airstrips. Like I said, this would probably be insanely expensive and time consuming to produce, not to mention that it might not be legally possible, but I think it's a cool idea.

Message 1 of 1 (234 Views)