Re: Future DLC

by Soxyn

Original Post

Future DLC

★★★ Newbie

I’ve noticed in the past few need for speed titles they have added some of the hero cars from the past. I’d like to see more of them in need for speed unbound like Rachel’s 350z from underground 2 or even better the mustang from the Need for Speed movie I’d love to see that for dlc 

Message 1 of 3 (434 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I actually thought about the movie Mustang, even kind of made that car using the facelift convertible since there are camera mirrors, like in the movie.

Also, they do have the car file from Rivals since the car was there and could import it to Unbound.

And yeah, the 350Z but I would much appreciate if they added the R34 and 350Z body kits from those LE cars for customization purposes. 

Mustang.png

Message 2 of 3 (395 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, I'd like to see those cars coming back, and their body-kits available if you want to make a custom car with those. I'd also like to see the Polestar One come back. When heat came out and the Polestar was revealed, I told myself "this could be the successor of the M3 GTR". Too bad they killed the game 3 months only after it came out. It had lot of potential, and a better online system. It only missed speedlists. 

Message 3 of 3 (360 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help