Re: Fut Champions Robbery

by EA_rephii

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fut Champions Robbery

★ Apprentice

I just played a game on fut champs and my god it’s was an embarrassment, the * crap I had to go through was a joke, players not being able to response , my players giving away penalties for them just standing there , yet my players get taken out whilst taking a shot, yet considering a offside goal on the last second for them to equalise , my god this is embarrassing 

I want ea to take away the loss and return it with a win.

what I had to go through is beyond biased cheating that happened against me, this is occurring issue, I will get lawyers involve that are respecting professional footballers involve, your call ea 

Your game is a a joke 

Message 1 of 2 (231 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey @Pazinator9,

As sorry as I am, unfortunately we can't refund games or change the result in such cases. If you have an unresponsive game, please report the connection of the game afterwards (you can press Triangle / Y-Button in the end screen of a match). 

Connection interruptions are always annoying and can have various reasons, from our side it is always advisable that you go through our tips for connection problems.

This is not to make it seem that this disconnection was your fault, but this way we, and also you, can be sure that all possibilities of the source of the error are covered.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/connection-quality/fifa-21-connection-troubleshooting/

-rephii

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (183 Views)

All Replies

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey @Pazinator9,

As sorry as I am, unfortunately we can't refund games or change the result in such cases. If you have an unresponsive game, please report the connection of the game afterwards (you can press Triangle / Y-Button in the end screen of a match). 

Connection interruptions are always annoying and can have various reasons, from our side it is always advisable that you go through our tips for connection problems.

This is not to make it seem that this disconnection was your fault, but this way we, and also you, can be sure that all possibilities of the source of the error are covered.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/connection-quality/fifa-21-connection-troubleshooting/

-rephii

Message 2 of 2 (184 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help