Fusey's Getting a Buff!

by EdwardDLuffy

Original Post

Re: Fusey's Getting a Buff!

Champion
@DoYaSeeMe I totally agree with this suggestion for a change to fuse ult.
Message 11 of 22 (222 Views)

★ Expert
@hayhor Yeah but surely that's same with Bang's smoke or Caustic's gas?

That Rev was really pi$$ed at me. I'd gotten to a purple shield before him early game and he tried to punch me a few times but I kept dodging him. He actually punched me off from that position but as I was planning to go down anyhow I didn't mind. I must have been forgiven as he ressed me later in the game.
Message 12 of 22 (219 Views)

Message 13 of 22 (213 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag Lolz Uhm played him for first 2 weeks I think... but that’s not saying much as I didn’t play much but I’d say at least 24 hours with him...

I never noticed any inconsistencies. The thing you’re saying is initial hit. If you ‘hit’ enemies with the motherload while it’s ‘setting up’ it only hits them for 5 or 10 dmg. This is for them to determine if they will stand in the flames and get that actual 35 hit dmg with consistent burn afterwards in which case you’re dealing with someone who has a death wish, or if they go in or out the motherlode.

Everytime I used the ult it acted like I wanted. Either trap or dmg them. Only way when that ult sucks is on flat ground as you need a point of impact...
Message 14 of 22 (204 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy Yes a bad smoke or gas can blind teammates but both are a small area and people tend to run out of that area immediately allowing you to shoot them. And caustic gas and bang smoke dont stun teammates. Bangs ult does but that is easily avoidable.

When a fuse traps a team inside the ult and you are on the same level and cannot see or push that is a negative to me. This is likely 95% of my experience with people using fuse.

Like the guy that jumped off the ledge after you ulted. That was dumb. He should have maintained position and killed from there. That was a good use of the ult. I just think it is very situational right now and could be improved in a team oriented fashion.

You have a lot of patience if a guy was punching you. I would have left the game.
Message 15 of 22 (193 Views)

★ Expert

@hayhor I knew the Ring of Fire didn't damage TMs but I didn't know it stunned them. That seems pretty silly. If I have a Fuse on my team I tend to avoid his Ult just by habit.

Message 16 of 22 (188 Views)

★★★ Expert
@hayhor Nope, the guy that jumped was not dumb for doing so. He would've prevented those enemies from healing inside the building, should they have made it in. Also, he would've been the first to loot their "dedboxes" :D

There's one thing I just remembered about Fusey's ult, which I don't know if you know: you can zoom in when trying to place your ult, by using the ADS key.
Message 17 of 22 (184 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy I avoid it too but when a fuse fires it when you are in front of him pushing a team you get trapped as well. Like when a Gibraltar ults you mid fight with no bubble or place to go.
Message 18 of 22 (181 Views)

★ Expert
@hayhor Why do you get trapped? You can just run through the flames. What am I missing?
Message 19 of 22 (178 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@EdwardDLuffyWhen you run thru the flames it stuns you. It is like being in caustic gas as an enemy. Basically you are a sitting duck and get mowed down.

Message 20 of 22 (174 Views)