Re: Fuse = the favorite child

by styyxo

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@styyxoLolz incomplete by your standard. What if Sheila wasn’t supposed to be recolored for any/every/most skins but Wally was?

With your utterance Lifeline also has an incomplete design due to her drone not being different colors or her carepackage not coming in different colors.

Just have to take it for what it is and if it gets done in future skin, great, if not, why care.

@BaldWraithSimp You filthy Y-chromosomer! 2 girls 1 cup?! xD

Message 11 of 17 (276 Views)

Champion
@styyxo I see it as lazy skin designs. Like the skins half finished xD They could do so much more with the skins but they just don't.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 17 (264 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I noticed that too. Maybe it's partly because Sheila is an object that can be seperated from the character and be put on the map, for everyone to interact with? I don't know.

But there are instances like this with other characters, albeit on a less visible level, and at times inconsistent on the same legend. Like Caustic's grenade - on the majority of skins it stays the same yellow/orange design, regardless of wether it goes well with the look of the skin (which on, say, Blackheart for example, I'd argue it really doesn't). But then there's a handful of skins where they actually put in the work to make the grenade blend in with the overall design (Third Emperor comes to mind), and it's so much cooler.

Message 13 of 17 (258 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@TheRealJayDee1 Ooh, is it because fuse's weapon is visible on his back throughout the game? Still, i think they could work on completing the skins, but i doubt they will.

@Koochi-Q "TLDR; idgaff, lolz." Cool.
Message 14 of 17 (236 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@styyxo I get it. How they never change Bang's smoke launcher with any of her skins.
Message 15 of 17 (222 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q But D.O.C. isn't visibly part of her skin. I always wondered why they never included Bang's launcher in her skins. Rampart's is easy. It's cuz the weapon design is already complex. Imagine trying to design it to match her skins? I do think they should do it for all Legends across the board tho or not at all.
Message 16 of 17 (195 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 It’s not, but you see it more than sheila tho :P Thats my rebuttal!
Message 17 of 17 (182 Views)