Original Post

Re: Fuse got a secret buff ...

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy SBMM at its finest.......
Message 11 of 20 (302 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@EdwardDLuffyClose range, medium range, even long range - 3x scoped burst hemlok does it all. Still top heavy dps (similar to flatline, as long as you stay away from single-fire; it's funny thinking how ridiculous it was before the nerfs, when it's still at the top now), good accuracy and decent mag size. Imo, hemlok is still king of heavy. It's sometimes funny how easy it is to use the spitfire, but it still doesn't shine on dps that much (it's finally good again, but not best) and it's quite useless close range (hipfire = miss, ads = get lazered for standing still). I guess flatline is a bit similar to hemlok, but I think hemlok does a little better at medium-long range and it's hipfire close range feels simpler and more consistent. It's just the easier to use gun of the pair, I think (or am I biased towards tap weapons vs full auto? I do hate the wingman and I do poorly with scout close range, so I don't think that's true).

Message 12 of 20 (287 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

They probably reduced the hitbox on his double chin so he feels usable now

Message 13 of 20 (269 Views)

★★★ Pro
@EdwardDLuffy You should see his ability to ping items through a care package without seeing them
Message 14 of 20 (262 Views)

[ Edited ]

@EdwardDLuffy Spitfire with a gold mag is just heaven, even when I get killed just standing there admiring the gun when firing it. Large smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 15 of 20 (262 Views)

★ Expert
@Biochemikas I'm just not very good with burst weapons. It's taken me until this season to be confident enough to run with a Hemlock. Firing is so different to an automatic - closer to a shotgun. I've improved with the Eva8 and Mastiff this season too.

The Wingman is still a mystery to me. Sometimes I shred with it, sometimes I miss every shot.
Message 16 of 20 (225 Views)

★ Expert

Okay ... it may be the Spitfire. I have ignored that gun for two seasons but OMFG it is now so easy to use. I am even getting easy kills from midrange with it. You don't have even to be accurate with the damn thing, just stick a 2x and a purple/gold mag on it and keep firing in someone's general direction and down they go.

It may be me as well ... over the last day or so I've wiped a squad with a Hemlock and got a double kill with a Wingman. Both these events would not have happened in S6.

I've been a bit of a god all week after a couple of weeks of being trash. You come at your old mate EdwardElric6529, you'd best not miss ...

Message 17 of 20 (195 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy Stick a 3x on spitty and it works too.
Message 18 of 20 (183 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@hayhorI am too old for the 3x. My brain cannot adapt quickly enough to the fact that everything is suddenly three times closer and my vision goes all fuzzy.

I only use the 3x on the G7, 30-30 or a sniper until I find a better one.

Message 19 of 20 (176 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy Yeah understand. If you do have it with a 3x you need a swap gun closer in like a 301 with a 2x.
Message 20 of 20 (170 Views)