Funniest Fallen Order Moment

by HCarbonic

Original Post

Re: Funniest Fallen Order Moment

★★ Pro
@Nathanduril Ha, that’s actually a really good photo!
Yesterday I revisited Kashyyyk, and in the Imperial Refinery there’s this little gap you squeeze through to get to an electro staff purge trooper. I didn’t need to go that way and I couldn’t be bothered to fight him so I just turned back, cueing:
“I’ll fight you, traitor”
“Come back and fight me!”
And then half a minute later when I was down another corridor;
“You can’t run from me!”
Message 11 of 20 (920 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Haha, I love the way they programmed the troopers to react to what you're doing!

Message 12 of 20 (893 Views)

★★ Pro
@Nathanduril Yea, it adds not only a bit of immersion but also humour. Except when the purge troopers ask for more of the pain, and like it...
2 troopers broke my heart yesterday
“What chance do we have against a Jedi?”
“The Empire may not have a chance, but we have each other. I’m proud to fight alongside you stormtrooper.”
Oh and another nice one:
“Hey rookie, watch out for those charging things.”
“Yes sir, will watch out for phillaks!”
“Lighten up would you?”
Message 13 of 20 (873 Views)

★★ Guide

At one point I was just doing the force-regen dodge thing over and other and they could not hit me. And another time I grabbed the droid at the imperial refinery on kashyyk, lined it up at the right angle, and force pushed the droid. It sailed through the air, and smashed down on the purge trooper and he was just flat against the floor. When he got up he had a murderous look in his eyes. So I repeatedly smacked him with my lightsaber and then sent him flying with a split saber leap attack. I love the gameplay in this game.

Message 14 of 20 (819 Views)

★★ Guide

And I also like it when there is a huge group of enemies between me and where I want to go, so I just quickly walk through them and they are just so confused.

Message 15 of 20 (813 Views)

★★ Pro
@CodesterMX-YT Split saber leap? The spinny one or the Anakin-kill-Dooku type one?

Anyway, the confusion you can wise against AI is priceless. Often you can make them kill each other, with the Stormtrooper Commander’s bomb
Message 16 of 20 (774 Views)

★★ Guide
@HCarbonic I mean the one where he takes out a single blade, jumps in the air, and spins, bringing the saber down on his enemy.
Watch this video at 1:25-not only is it the move I was talking about, but it was the exact one I was talking about. https://youtu.be/dDERDtUKgEs
Message 17 of 20 (750 Views)

★★ Pro
@CodesterMX-YT Ahhh, the one where you hold down attack. Got it.
Message 18 of 20 (732 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

The Trooper Dialogue:

”Did you know that with the right calibration, a blaster could punch right through Mandalorian armor?”

”That’s not true, if you do that the Mandalorian ‘ll rip your arms off.”

“Funny, that’s exactly how the guy who told me that died.”

(I don’t remember the exact words, but this is close enough.)

Message 19 of 20 (684 Views)

★★ Pro
@SuperSpyUU I haven’t heard that one, but it’s good.
Message 20 of 20 (664 Views)