by Agent2018

Original Post

Re: Full servers

★★ Novice

Exactly 

Message 11 of 49 (397 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Not valid. They knew exactly how many people preordered this game so they don’t really deserve the benefit.
Message 12 of 49 (397 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Anyone else having issues with it saying there's an error retrieving anthem's live services after you get past the max capacity issue?

Would really love to play the demo I should have access to when I paid the max amount of money to get it..

Message 13 of 49 (396 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Lol. Thank you. People have no patience. Everyone is already posting nasty comments. It’s been 30 mins people. Lol. And if your that pissed off stop trying to log in so that I can get in. 😁

Im excited so I’m going to keep trying because I know there’s gonna be issues. That’s the reason for alphas and betas. 

E

Message 14 of 49 (373 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Yep, poor start.

Message 15 of 49 (369 Views)

★★★★ Novice
True, but still, they had an idea of the numbers. Not to mention the friend invites?
Message 16 of 49 (357 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's not so much that I'm pissed that I'm annoyed. I keep having to accept the terms, the settings and pick a voice only to be told it can't pull the data.

I'm just trying to play it before I have to leave for work, but it doesn't help that it's also only a couple days. 

Message 17 of 49 (315 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Maybe they didn’t think everyone would try to play the demo at the exact same time during a work day. 😁 I’m still excited. This is gonna be great. Soon as I can play it. 😁
Message 18 of 49 (312 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I know right?
People who didn't  paid a single penny are playing while we are just looking at a loading screen....amazing

Message 19 of 49 (309 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I’m sure you’ll get a chance to play. Try not to get annoyed.

Plus how do we know people are playing? Everyone I talk to can’t get in. And now it doesn’t even get to the part that errors out for me. I just get put on the logo screen. 

Message 20 of 49 (305 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help