Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Full servers

by Mak197435

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

This is rediculous. I have waited almost four hours now to play the demo of a game I purchaced back in July. EA needs to fix this.

Message 31 of 49 (155 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie
I am now on 5 hours got in once to the city went to launch and then nothing. My friend has just got on and is playing with two really bad players who have died 3 or 4 times each and is thinking of canceling his pre order😂.
Message 32 of 49 (145 Views)

Re: Anthem connectivity issue

★★★★ Newbie

I made that post 3 hours ago and still have not spark of hope in getting in the game

Message 33 of 49 (46 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Especially since the alpha only lasts three days.
Message 34 of 49 (115 Views)

Update

★★ Newbie

Can we please get an update on the connection issues?  

Message 35 of 49 (98 Views)

★★ Novice

you would think that a company that mooches money off of us would at least have servers stable enough to support the fkn game

Message 36 of 49 (102 Views)

★★ Novice

its not even letting me agree or pick a voice anymore, literally just stuck at the title screen being mocked by the suits that I've been so excited to fly. 

Message 37 of 49 (95 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I feel you. I kinda want my money back. They know how many pre orders they had. So server issues should not be happening. Why give out free codes if your vip can't get in.
Message 38 of 49 (92 Views)

Re: Update

★★★★ Novice

Give us something already. This VIP demo is gonna end faster than it started and your just pissing people off

Message 39 of 49 (65 Views)

★★ Novice

I DIDNT EVEN GET THE FREE CODES! where do you find them? id like to give ONE out not THREE, to a friend who is skeptical of pre ordering 

Message 40 of 49 (83 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help