Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Full servers

by 3badyking

Original Post

Full servers

★★ Novice

So in seconds the servers are full, what happens to the rest of the people who paid the extra amount to play the demo that can’t because ea doesn’t have big enough servers?

Message 1 of 49 (1,139 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

And even if you get in it crashes

Message 2 of 49 (1,128 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having that issue, but once I make it past as I'm loading in I constantly crash into the dashboard. It's not about the money you spent, it's everyone else and their mother who's trying to get on at the same time. 

The servers will be better as the day goes on, and into tomorrow  just relax.

Message 3 of 49 (1,119 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It just seems they weren't expecting it, but I'm guessing they are doing their best to fix the issue as fast as they can. It's only a demo, so it's expected to happen.

Message 4 of 49 (1,096 Views)

★ Apprentice

Happened to me too, nice to see the streamers that got the free codes are in showing everyone how cool it could be while folks like me that actually gave Bio money stare at a connection problem screen.

I guess we aren’t VIP (enough).

Lame

Message 5 of 49 (1,085 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Or how about EA takes their preorder numbers and sizes their server environment appropriately. This is utter * and not instilling confidence in their ability to manage a game that requires an always on connection to their servers to play. 

Message 6 of 49 (1,073 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same, starts to load then boots to dashboard

Message 7 of 49 (996 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Utter bs im fed up with there sh** customer service.

Message 8 of 49 (976 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well i expect that the demo would crash but not that you even can log in exactly at the start time due to max cap of server why even bother giving out VIP pre-order option and that 3friends for free if your servers cant handle it. 

Message 9 of 49 (945 Views)

★★ Novice
What pisses me off the most is I paid £80 for this and there will be plenty of people playing who got a code from a friend. So I'm sat here waiting to play a game I spent money on while others who paid jack * get to enjoy it. What a joke.
Message 10 of 49 (944 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help