Re: Frustration is getting real

by DarkLanX

Original Post

Frustration is getting real

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have had to end task this game at least 10 times today, and that is no exaggeration.  It is getting extremely frustrating when all I want to do is play this game, and I can't do anything without the screen freezing.  I went into a private server and that seems to have alleviated the invisibility issues for me, but now I am dealing with constant freezing.  It freezes when I try to go into a PVE free roam area. It freezes when I leave said area.  It freezes when I restart at the start screen.  It freezes at the end of an op.  It is literally freezing all the time.  It seems like it is getting worse and not better.  I am starting to wish I had never bought one copy much less two of this on PC.  Anyone else having a lot of freezing today? 

Message 1 of 6 (540 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CottonTopWKU 😪 Have you had a look at the Technical Issues posts? Might be something there that'll help 🤞
Message 2 of 6 (503 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@ToastedSarnie I have went into the technical posts and I tried so many things to try and fix these issues.  Nothing so far has worked for very long.  My son and I were finally able to get into a PVE area and we stayed there and played until he leveled up to level 10.  He wanted to promote his character so we decided to go to giddy park.  He zoned into giddy park and I got a black screen and had to restart.  Stopped by here while I'm waiting.. I am fresh out of ideas and the frustration is getting bad.

Message 3 of 6 (484 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CottonTopWKU Not surprised you're frustrated - feel for you!
Message 4 of 6 (473 Views)

★ Guide
@CottonTopWKU beside this I'm constantly joining empty lobbies.
Message 5 of 6 (402 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have not, but I know a lot still are. We need a patch to fix this ASAP. 

Message 6 of 6 (387 Views)