Re: Frustrating Game Mechanics

by guaranteedy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Frustrating Game Mechanics

★★★ Newbie

You can't make a game mode this difficult to complete (live events like the NBA royal Lebron James) when your game has so many bugs and the game mechanics are terrible and horrible to control. I am sick of missing wide open threes just to have the opposing team shoot a heavily contested shot and make it, or when I want to shoot a three but instead my player decides to do a spin move and get a charging foul. There is no mechanic to effectively change to the players you want to control and also at least twice every quarter I will have all my players in the paint and none will jump for the rebound. It seems like you want to make the game more difficult which is fine and should happen, but it is literally the most frustrating thing in the world when you lose because of faulty game mechanics that your perfect computer AI opponent don't experience. 

Message 1 of 4 (819 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

Revisit: I just played the NBA royal Lebron challenge another 3 times to see if Im actually quitting this game or not and I just missed 6 open look 3 pointers with my point guard with an 83 outside shooting rating while my opponent's "76" rated player drove through my entire defense and dunked over 3 of my players and 3 of their teams players from near the free-throw line. This not the right way to make a challenging fun game. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,177 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Revisit: I just played the NBA royal Lebron challenge another 3 times to see if Im actually quitting this game or not and I just missed 6 open look 3 pointers with my point guard with an 83 outside shooting rating while my opponent's "76" rated player drove through my entire defense and dunked over 3 of my players and 3 of their teams players from near the free-throw line. This not the right way to make a challenging fun game. 

Message 2 of 4 (1,178 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I completely agree!! This is my first year playing this game because my an associate of mine told me about it but I think I'm one and done after this. Complete turn off!!
Message 3 of 4 (733 Views)

★ Novice
There is no such thing as a contested shot for AI, instead it shows up highly rated even off balanced, contested shots. AI, not Allen Iverson, makes every open shot including Mutombo, Shaq, and Rodman who have combined to shoot 83/379 and Rodman made 82 of those. They shouldn’t ever make a 3... ever!!! While my 105 rated 3 point shooter misses wide open, perfect release shots consistently. Also, defense seems to speed up after a fake or juke and they are right back on you. I really don’t think skill or ratings have anything to do with how your players perform. Ratings for players are just a way to get you spend money on better players that aren’t really better.
Message 4 of 4 (658 Views)