Re: Frontline

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

Frontline

★★ Apprentice

So they have give to us all removed or new gamemode for one week ( grind, rush outpost) with only this gamemode to play but for frontline no we have to play * 2 game of rush after we have one game of frontline why it's to damm hard to make a playlist with frontline only

Almost 3 month without a frontline playlist and we have one its mix with rush what a joke...

Message 1 of 9 (781 Views)

[ Edited ]

@mugiwara890 

It's mixed in with Rush because it incorporates Rush elements at the end of the line/"rope"; hopefully, we'll be able to create our own Frontlines only lobbies when the Community Games additions hit.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 9 (752 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Yes but I have to admit, I was using advanced search to drop myself in some front lines match for the front line dog tag. (captured flags) 

But it's lots of Rush and then Front lines, and off course with the wrong balanced team then Oops

Message 3 of 9 (722 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I know but the problem is no  one seem to care about community games Frown i have try so many times to look for community frontline games there is no games and when you find one it's the one with full platoon tryhard/scream each other 

Message 4 of 9 (691 Views)
Highlighted

@mugiwara890 

One of the last updates to come to BFV is changes to the various options you can choose in Community Games. I guarantee the servers will be filled with custom matches if they add the stuff we want

Message 5 of 9 (676 Views)

★★★ Expert
@TTZ_Dipsy Really looking forward. perhaps we can get domination back and finish the dogtags for it
Message 6 of 9 (646 Views)

@flyinghorse101 

I do remember thrm saying on Twitter that all modes we've seen so far will be made available if/when full admin control comes to CG. I really hope they make it more like BF4 so we can feel better about BF6

Message 7 of 9 (626 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@TTZ_Dipsywould be awesome. Just had a great 3 games. Shame a bug disturbed it.... but if that feeling will be in CG it would be a succes!

Message 8 of 9 (624 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@mugiwara890 By changing up the game modes on a regular basis, it keeps the game somewhat fresh for those who play casually. Certain game modes like Conquest have been at the cornerstone of the title, so it will always remain. I understand and hear you when you say you want to play a gamemode you love.

If you truly want to play this type of gamemode my best advice would be to join some Battlefield communities on Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, etc and organize some community games. It's a great way to find like minded people and make some friends along the way
Message 9 of 9 (517 Views)