From the hackers mouth

by CaptainBlakbeard

Original Post

From the hackers mouth

★ Apprentice

So I recently finished a game with a guy who made it very clear from the drop that he was hacking (aim and wall). He went on to say that hacking is rampant in Apex because of one huge flaw in the anti-cheat, there is no hardware ban!!! only accounts get banned. Meaning any hacker who happens to get caught can just make another account and continue hacking. There is no permanent punishment. No reason for hackers to stop hacking. 

Also, for those of you who might say he was just trolling...nah bro. This dude called out squads from behind walls, buildings etc. And when we approached said squad, this guy just wiped them out without even trying. The only reason we lost the match is because another hacker flanked us while we were in a gun fight and killed all of us almost instantly. I had full hp and shield and this guy dropped me as if every shot was to the dome (while he was jumping and spinning lol).

Why do they not ban hardware?? Probably because it artificially inflates their player count. A hacker will go through multiple accounts and 1 player looks like 5. 

The game is solid. It really is and it has soooo much potential but until hardware is banned, this game is worthless in my opinion.

RESPAWN, you need to shed your EA mentality if you want this game to challenge the BR market. 

Message 1 of 6 (348 Views)

Re: From the hackers mouth

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is why I quit .

good game needs work but theres way too many hackers. 

Theres no point in playing atm .you know your going to lose from the staRT screen when u see the champion with over 1000kills

Message 2 of 6 (323 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Ehm... I don't hack and I have nearly 800 kills already. Granted, I've seen people with higher total damage badge than myself when I had around 650 kills, like doubled my own damage. Which means they had to hit a lot of headshots.

But still, it's not that uncommon to see people reaching 1000 kills legit right about now.
Message 3 of 6 (295 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Correct ranking system should fix this but then low ranked will be in a big pile of hack fest :D

Pay to Play but who wants to pay?

Hardware ban will lose potential user that could become a profitable user.

There is a lot of reasons why they dont ban the right way.

Message 4 of 6 (285 Views)

★ Apprentice

There a lot of reasons why they need to ban the right way. No one is going to put money into their account if it's a hack fest. I believe in supporting developers who make great games. Even free games. I would throw them a few bucks here and there for loot boxes but not the way the game is right now. I'm not investing money in a game with such a high cheater count.

Message 5 of 6 (253 Views)

★ Apprentice

The way the game is right now, no one will recognize your accomplishment. When you have great stats, everyone is just going to assume you're hacking. It totally ruins the medal system.

Message 6 of 6 (252 Views)