Friendshipping with random Enemys bannable?

by LexSteel91

Original Post

Friendshipping with random Enemys bannable?

★★ Apprentice

Many of you know it maybe.. it’s one of the funniest things in apex and makes the game much more enjoyable.

meet enemys who tebagging with you instead of shooting.

but I had it a couple of times specially in duos when you shoot a melody with weapon bullets IT can Happens randoms will answer you. We walked close each other and didn’t shoot. We Just made fun and helped us to reach the final where we boxed for the win.

is it allowed? I mean we are randoms. We Never play again together. respawn Cant force us too shoot enemy’s. Or yes ?

do you have other funny experiences ?

i had it yesterday.. they were so nice to give us a win jumping out of map 

Message 1 of 11 (508 Views)

Re: Friendshipping with random Enemys bannable?

★★★★★ Expert
@LexSteel91 It is bannable, yet it can be a fun moment when it happens. It’s considered cheating as you take away the fair fight for others.

Respawn can’t make you shoot each other but they sure can ban you for not doing so.

There’s videos of (non-)randoms shooting a familiar melody in the air to contact others and team up. There’s also vids of predators teaming up. So yea... it’s common
Message 2 of 11 (479 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@LexSteel91 It is cheating if you use it to fight other enemy squads as it gives you an unfair advantage. You are basically ruining the games of other people in the lobby. Teabagging is fine and all, but that's where the fun part ends. And everyone hates people who do that.
Currently, there is no way of reporting teamers but remember what happened to the dashboarders and how they whined about it when they were punished.
Message 3 of 11 (450 Views)

Champion
@LexSteel91 Yes, think about it. You go from a squad of 2 to a squad of 4 fighting against 2s. It is utterly stupid.
Message 4 of 11 (442 Views)

★★★ Pro

It is unfair, but there is no way to prove it, unless you share a video and someone complain based on that. There are many obvious cheaters (speed, aim, etc) who probably use same softwares/coding and they are still not banned, so not shooting an enemy is not a very big issue since it is very rare. Also if it was bannable then Zylbrad would have banned, because he make friend with enemies in many of his shared youtube videos. 

Message 5 of 11 (409 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Not sure how they found me , instead I found them, lol,

Message 6 of 11 (395 Views)

Cheating garbage. As soon as an enemy tries that crap, I shoot them in the face. no quarter given. 

Message 7 of 11 (353 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@aisthebestletterThat’s just mean! Maybe they just wanted a friend because they’re socially awkward and you shattered their dreams Frown XD

@asukojo that looks so silly XD

Message 8 of 11 (346 Views)

[ Edited ]

@LexSteel91I can't find the specific articles on the topic right now. But i do remember reading some that suggested Respawn is aware of it, that the topic is being discussed. How accurate that information is I don't know. There was one article that was a tad bit more detailed. But I don't want to accidentally violate the AHQ rules by talking about it.

The only thing I will do, is try and box when it gets to top 2. I have done this a few times and typically only when I'm solo and have knocked all 3 of the second place team. One will have a gold knock down shield, I'll teabag a bit and box. Let who ever has the gold knock down get up and box them.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 11 (298 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex The last two teams boxing is fine. It is the teams that join up to kill other teams that should be bannable.
Message 10 of 11 (273 Views)