Re: Friends list problem

by sandwwwich

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Friends list problem

★★★ Novice

Haven't logged in in a few months and when I got in my friends list was filled with strangers and all of my friends disappeared. Checked on their profile already but they were nit previously on my friends list before

Message 1 of 6 (435 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @sandwwwich if you think that someone else has accessed your account then you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

I'd also recommend taking a look at this help article and change the passwords on your email and any associated accounts: https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/account/how-to-maintain-account-security/

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (380 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Hi @sandwwwich 

Seems very odd. I would check all security to make sure nobody has accessed your account without your knowledge and to make sure friends haven't had access to your account via another pc/console etc.

The alternative would be to contact an EA adviser so they can look into your account and see if there has been any activity from another ip.

You can contact an EA adviser here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Message 2 of 6 (410 Views)

★★★ Novice

I already checked the log in logs and the trusted devices in the security option. Seems like my only chance is to contact ea. Thanks for the advice. I'll give it a shot. 

Message 3 of 6 (386 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @sandwwwich if you think that someone else has accessed your account then you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

I'd also recommend taking a look at this help article and change the passwords on your email and any associated accounts: https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/account/how-to-maintain-account-security/

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (381 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for replying. I did as the instructions said but I wasn't able to find the option for live chat and I can't use the call option( I'm not living in us or Canada). So email seems like my only option but I only get replies telling me to use the live chat. Can you help me out?

Message 5 of 6 (365 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @sandwwwich the best thing I can recommend is to ensure that your contact subject options are as precise as possible to your issue.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (355 Views)